Poll: McDonalds Gherkins

McDonalds Pickles - Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 483 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 309 39.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
So do I, they’re the same as dill pickles aren’t they?
I’ve only been in two McDonalds, both in the U..S., just to use their Wi-Fi and drink their lousy coffee for that privilege.
I eat dill pickles just like I eat apples, one after the other.

They’re just pickled cucumbers with dill right?

Does anyone else sigh when they’re called “pickles”? Like cucumbers are the only thing you pickle. Dumb Americanism.

Man of Honour
They’re just pickled cucumbers with dill right?

Does anyone else sigh when they’re called “pickles”? Like cucumbers are the only thing you pickle. Dumb Americanism.

Bless yo’ heart, did ah say it wrong?
Gherkins, dill pickles, pickled cucumber, I’ll call them what I like, and I could care less if y’all don’t like it.

Soldato
Picked up some Mrs Elswood Cucumber Spears with Dill, they have that McDonalds Gherkin aroma and come close to the taste but just fall short, I notice they do "Burger Gherkins" but it doesn't seem like the big supermarkets stock them, I wonder if these are any closer to the holy grail of Gherkins

Commissario
"Why do they put that gherkin in, everyone lifts the lid off, takes it out and puts it on the table for some other ******* to put their elbow in it."

- Ben Elton, 1989.

He has a point.

Soldato
272544011_0_640x640.jpg

Got these guys today, almost almost there to McD style Gherkins in smell and taste, good enough that I might stop looking and settle on these whenever I want to make a burger

Back
Top Bottom