Poll: Are mushy peas acceptable in a fry up?

Are mushy peas acceptable in a fry up?

• Yes

Votes: 19 6.9%
  • No, you're a monster

Votes: 240 87.3%
  • Pancakes all the way.

Votes: 16 5.8%

• Total voters
Permabanned
OP
The one small victory in all this is that this thread is now front page of Google for the search 'mushy peas in a fry up.'

l6CCHNK.png

The revolution begins here! :D

Man of Honour
I enjoy that pancake in a poll is still a thing...i remember it starting YEARS ago but don't exactly recall why. :(

It was a social experiment that I came up with one day. I wanted to see how easy it was to create a meme that would self perpetuate. So I added it to every poll I made for about 3 months and it stuck. The fact it's 'pancake' is completely arbitrary and happened to be because I was eating them at the time.

Consigliere
It was a social experiment that I came up with one day. I wanted to see how easy it was to create a meme that would self perpetuate. So I added it to every poll I made for about 3 months and it stuck. The fact it's 'pancake' is completely arbitrary and happened to be because I was eating them at the time.

Ah ha thank you. :)

(Insert photo of a rabbit with a pancake on his lil head)

Soldato
It's nice to have silly stuff like this back in GD, as the scummy political mud slinging must be very tiresome to moderate, or even discuss in the mod chan :)

As for the OP, sort yourself out kidder, i'm sure now the weekend has hit you'll be following this up with another fetish thread. Keep it up, it breaks the gloom.

Someone posted above a good fry up recipe! Beans especially have to be slightly over cooked to thicken them.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not really. Its never ever being a thing to have mushy peas with a breakfast fry up ANYWHERE in the country.
Why do people not read the OP?
It's a dinner, not a breakfast, so you can fry up whatever you want. Many people do a fry up from leftover Sunday roasts and Christmas Dinners!!

Back
Top Bottom