FIFA 21

Don
I guess it’s time for it to have its own thread with snippets of info coming through.

When is FIFA 21 coming out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC?
FIFA 21 will launch worldwide on October 9, 2020 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. If you pre-order the FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition or Champions Edition you’ll be able to play from October 6.

The EA Access (PS4, Xbox One) and Origin Access (PC) Play First Trials will start on October 1.

Dual Entitlement
What does ‘Dual Entitlement’ mean?
Once you have your PlayStation5 or Xbox Series X, Dual Entitlement enables you to upgrade your copy of FIFA 21 on PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5, or from Xbox One to Xbox Series X, at no extra cost*. You can find out more here.

• No cross play
  • Still on Frostbite engine

Last edited:
Soldato
Even for EA this looks pretty ****. Frostbite engine = same ****** lagfest once general release happens :p

If only the digital marketing division could help the networking division out FIFA would be one slick product.

Caporegime
Watched the event last night and they gave most games a good amount of time and all had cross play. Madden and Fifa had about a minute between them and were the only two games without cross play so it's safe to assume they're just releasing the same game again.

Associate
I'd love to see ultimate team where I could actually make my dream team without being hamstrung by chemistry. I'd even settle for chemistry cards or your players gain a point every 10 games they play.

If it doesn't happen, I'm out this year.

Associate
there's nothing shown here that makes me want to drop the cash on it this time round. I've played less and less as they years have gone on, without getting started on the mess that is career mode !!

I'd decided not to buy it, but my son has been playing pro clubs with his mates and done ok at UT this season so is desperate for it. I've told him that he's paying haha (not a happy kid!)

Associate
there's nothing shown here that makes me want to drop the cash on it this time round. I've played less and less as they years have gone on, without getting started on the mess that is career mode !!

I'd decided not to buy it, but my son has been playing pro clubs with his mates and done ok at UT this season so is desperate for it. I've told him that he's paying haha (not a happy kid!)

It's been that way for about five or six years now, I bought this series religiously from 1998 right up to about 2011, then I gave up. Had FIFA 15 and it amused me for a while seeing it on a next gen console, but playing demos since then you can see the complete lack of effort gone into it. Animations look so awkward and janky it doesn't resemble any kind of realism anymore. Nice graphics, poor gameplay. Konami haven't exactly been pulling up any trees recently either, still not managed to find a true successor to PES 6.

Soldato
FUT founder with years and years of issues due to networking..... didn’t buy 19 or 20. Mate let me try 19 for a month and no change. Heard they were actively looking at servers and lag. Did ea access trial for 20 for a month and no change. I’m sure 21 will be same

Don
OP
FUT founder with years and years of issues due to networking..... didn’t buy 19 or 20. Mate let me try 19 for a month and no change. Heard they were actively looking at servers and lag. Did ea access trial for 20 for a month and no change. I’m sure 21 will be same

You deffo have it 10000 times worse than everyone else :p

Back
Top Bottom