Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 22nd June 2020]

Soldato
Yeah but you think the first penalty was soft, so it's pretty clear that you're just being biased. Feel free to show me some clips of all these dives he made though.

Thats because it was soft. I watched it without crowd noise...I lost count the amount of times i heard him scream last night only just to get straight back up.

Don
OP
People will never agree on penalties like Pogba's one. Whether he's looking for it, whether he's played for it, whether it's soft or whether he could have stayed up shouldn't matter imo. A foul is a foul (or not) based on the action of the defender, not the reaction of the attacker. Dier fouled him, it's a penalty. Unfortunately we all know that if an attacker stays on his feet when fouled 99.9% of the time the foul isn't awarded.

Soldato
"I will not play whilst it’s unsafe”
“I will not put my family at risk”
“Money doesn’t matter to me, I know what it’s like to be poor”

First game back - Deeney starts.

Hope Watford go down now.

What did he do wrong? He was worried because he has a young child with health issues. As soon as it was clear going back to training was safe, he went back.

Soldato
Ahh it's magically safe now.

Funny how all these players / clubs in the relegation zone became very quiet the moment null and void was taken off the table.
What do you mean? They’ve been testing players and staff for weeks now and it’s been proven there’s either no infections or 1 or 2in the last few weeks, so why wouldn’t he play? It’s been proven to be as safe as it ever will be at this stage.

Soldato
What do you mean? They’ve been testing players and staff for weeks now and it’s been proven there’s either no infections or 1 or 2in the last few weeks, so why wouldn’t he play? It’s been proven to be as safe as it ever will be at this stage.

exactly... but he was crying about it before about how he wouldn't play. magically he can play now as it's going ahead. Nothing in the prem league's expected procedures changed since his comments.

Back
Top Bottom