FIFA 20

Man of Honour
First game, winning 2-0 really easily, and then lose 4-3. Second half my team just did nothing.

Thank god the game is dead and WL is pointless, I'm not playing another WL. The rewards are pretty trash and most stuff won't get into current teams.

On to better games...

Don
OP
First game, winning 2-0 really easily, and then lose 4-3. Second half my team just did nothing.

Thank god the game is dead and WL is pointless, I'm not playing another WL. The rewards are pretty trash and most stuff won't get into current teams.

On to better games...

3 of my losses today have been when 2-0 up. Certainly some weird momentum shift when comfortable at times... not sure if I’ll play anymore, the disconnects just make me want to uninstall.

Caporegime
11-4

All 4 loses were down just total gameplay bs. Might play some tomorrow, might save them all for Sunday.

Might help a bit that I've just realised Mane is right footed and not left! :o:D I've kept trying to turn him onto his left and wondering why he shoots with his right.

Soldato
1-1 so far; absolute crud in the first; 5 minutes to go, Varane with the ball and space, send the pass to the middle where Kroos is unmarked but it then steers left to David is and he runs in and scores. This game, man.

Did another Icon last night, packed Raul who I would normally shake my head at but it means I can do a proper Real Madrid XI.

Don
OP
Yeah I'm done now. The things I've seen in the games I played today are truly embarrassing, I literally can't be arsed dedicating any more time.

My new PC comes this week so I'm going to play other games until 21, although the thought of that game makes me cringe ever so slightly right now.

Soldato
Yeah I'm done now. The things I've seen in the games I played today are truly embarrassing, I literally can't be arsed dedicating any more time.

My new PC comes this week so I'm going to play other games until 21, although the thought of that game makes me cringe ever so slightly right now.
I've taken a break from WL this weekend and it's much nicer. I'm questioning why I'm planning to do it again next weekend.

I've got nice players now, they might not all be meta and I'm sure there are better players in just about every position, but I think mine are good enough now that it's clear I'm the problem and any upgrades won't make a huge difference. Not that I can afford to change the team much at this point.

Don
OP
I've taken a break from WL this weekend and it's much nicer. I'm questioning why I'm planning to do it again next weekend.

I've got nice players now, they might not all be meta and I'm sure there are better players in just about every position, but I think mine are good enough now that it's clear I'm the problem and any upgrades won't make a huge difference. Not that I can afford to change the team much at this point.

I wasn’t really playing for the rewards. I like/want to play a football game, unfortunately this one is trash and isn’t worth the effort.

Man of Honour
To be fair, a Real Madrid player is always gonna get more votes than a Rangers player, a lot of players don't care about WL or the meta, and everyone got an equal vote.

Back
Top Bottom