Terrorist attack in Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What's to discuss, looks like you already made your mind up. Prior to 25th May, this sort of incident would have 100% been classified as a terrorism related event.

Hahah. Look at you precious. A stabbing is not terrorism, at all. It’s something that happens daily. Heck, a 15 year old nearby me was stabbed two days ago and there was no suggestion that was terrorism, it was a scumbag stabbing someone.

A stabbing does not equal terrorism, at all. The OP is trying to force a narrative - that is discredit the BLM movement.

Caporegime
wow hope the police arrest the guy whos filming them on his mobile phone whilst they are performing CPR and trying to apply pressure to 3 victims laying on the ground.

what a disgusting individual.

hes literally just filming them without a care in the world whilst saying stupid stuff like "this ain't no joke fam"

Caporegime
The OP is trying to use this attack to discredit the BLM movement.
The OP is a racist.

Lol what? If there was a mass stabbing at a BLM protest, surely it's more likely that a racist went there to hurt people? How have you managed to twist it to make it seem like OP is blaming BLM?

Put the soy latte down for one minute please.

Soldato
OP
No. The OP is trying to establish and promote a narrative.

This attack, as we know it now, is all about someone who hates clowns as it is to do with terrorism. The OP is trying to use this attack to discredit the BLM movement.
The OP is a racist.
Oh shut up. I've said possible for a reason. Get a grip.

The thread won't be here for much longer. Ask yourself why you're so outraged by me using a word terrorist as opposed to people being stabbed.

Soldato
OP
So again, what evidence do you have that this is terrorism?

The OP first brought this up in the BLM thread, with a suggestion that it was linked to black people. Understand context, kiddo.

No I didn't. That's just a blatant lie. I mentioned that I've made a separate thread and I wasn't sure if I should have.

Soldato
Oh shut up. I've said possible for a reason. Get a grip.

The thread won't be here for much longer. Ask yourself why you're so outraged by me using a word terrorist as opposed to people being stabbed.

Because people being stabbed does not equal terrorism. Why are you trying to create that narrative?

Soldato
So again, what evidence do you have that this is terrorism?

The OP first brought this up in the BLM thread, with a suggestion that it was linked to black people. Understand context, kiddo.

No you assumed that he is racist on nothing, it is relevant to the BLM group because it took place in the exact same place a little later.. even if it turns out not to be connected in any way, they are related via proximity and time...

Soldato
OP
Because people being stabbed does not equal terrorism. Why are you trying to create that narrative?
Hence the word possible. Not hard to understand is it. Whenever similar events have happened it's classed as a terror attack. Again I ask. Why does me using that word offend you so much?

Soldato
No you assumed that he is racist on nothing, it is relevant to the BLM group because it took place in the exact same place a little later.. even if it turns out not to be connected in any way, they are related via proximity and time...

Go and read the BLM thread, the OP is quite clearly trying to associate and discredit the BLM by linking their movement to terrorism.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
wow hope the police arrest the guy whos filming them on his mobile phone whilst they are performing CPR and trying to apply pressure to 3 victims laying on the ground.

what a disgusting individual.

hes literally just filming them without a care in the world whilst saying stupid stuff like "this ain't no joke fam"

Whilst utterly repugnant, what could he be arrested for?

Soldato
Hence the word possible. Not hard to understand is it. Whenever similar events have happened it's classed as a terror attack. Again I ask. Why does me using that word offend you so much?

But it’s like saying “my pizza came with no cheese. Dominos is advocating terrorism”. There is no evidence, at all, to suggest this is terror related.

Unless you consider BLM movement as
a terrorist organisation. Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom