Path of Exile(diablo clone)

Associate
Damn the harvest crafts are insane! Can't wait. I think I'll take it easy on my league starter and explore the crafting whilst leveling rather than rush to maps. Almost tempted to go SSF, but I like being able to share maps and gear/currency with friends. I might try SSF for my 2nd toon though.

Soldato
you know what i was watching a Ziz league prep video and im not ashamed to admit that after 1200+ hours of POE i only learned now that the map recipie is not fixed. /Mind blown

Its gonna make that initial map completion so much better now rather than my usual of spamming zana to update her inventory each time.

Associate
you know what i was watching a Ziz league prep video and im not ashamed to admit that after 1200+ hours of POE i only learned now that the map recipie is not fixed. /Mind blown

Its gonna make that initial map completion so much better now rather than my usual of spamming zana to update her inventory each time.

I was curious so also watched it and was also blown away :)

I'll add the video in for others, 3 map trade up info starts are 11:30 mark:

Soldato
yeah sorry prob should have explained it but there ya go, thats what i love about the game theres always something you learn no matter how much time you put in

Damn the harvest crafts are insane! Can't wait. I think I'll take it easy on my league starter and explore the crafting whilst leveling rather than rush to maps. Almost tempted to go SSF, but I like being able to share maps and gear/currency with friends. I might try SSF for my 2nd toon though.

Last few leagues i started SSF and was fine but inevitably i always hit that wall where i can only go so far with RNG for drops and esp in those unique defining builds i always find myself converting to trade leage mid way through.

Im just gonna go trade from the start and will see how much luck i get before i hit the trade. I usually follow poe.ninja to see what people are doing and then use that to price my stuff to sell.

Never really got into the crafting however like you i hope to take this one a bit slower initially and give the league mechanic some time.

Last edited:
Soldato

heh don't be too hard on yourself. It's not always been like that and only happened a few leagues ago (can't remember which) :)

Associate
Ooooo I bet that Arc looks nice with the red automation effect, might have to test it as a levelling skill!

I'm feeling quite hyped and ready to go now, got the fire back in my belly after the lull in the previous league :D

Soldato
I had a god awful start this time around. Playing a frost blade berserker and have just had a lack of everything. Thing is I have a lot of experience and still can't work out what the problem was :S. Slowed me right down but I have persevered and now the char is feeling great.

Associate
I've been taking it easy, currently lvl60, and using Ziz's generic spell slinger guide. Smooth sailing so far, so I think ill stick with the non-VD-DD setup until I hit maps, then make the switch. Having the harvest crafts has been great for sorting out colours, links, boosting up rare drops, etc. Vulkan is a no go for me for some reason :( Game client just crashes all the time. AMD 5700XT and latest drivers worked great last league.

Back
Top Bottom