Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
Season 4 has really done something detrimental for me....can't place my finger on it but my KD has tanked as well as win rate.

Not sure if it's my minor colour blindness but I also find that the lower my ping the worse off I am compared to everyone else. Bullet registration is terrible even though I hear the hit markers for someone to then tap me with two bullets and then I'm out.

Your not alone, I’ve gone from being at the top of the scoreboard in MP to the bottom with alarming regularity

Dramatic increase in cheaters
Bullet registration not working correctly
Mouse sensitivity changes ( Felt as if my mouse movement was wrong missing targets ).

Soldato
Season 4 has really done something detrimental for me....can't place my finger on it but my KD has tanked as well as win rate.

Not sure if it's my minor colour blindness but I also find that the lower my ping the worse off I am compared to everyone else. Bullet registration is terrible even though I hear the hit markers for someone to then tap me with two bullets and then I'm out.

I thought something had happened to the matchmaking - games do seem more challenging, but I hadn't thought it was due to software issues.

I'm enjoying it a lot still, so it's no bad thing. Just it's quite a fight!

Associate
I've had the odd game in Warzone Rumble where bullet registration seems way off.
4-5 hit markers on multiple people (2 or 3 will usually kill) and they are still around to kill me in 2! Then the next game will be back to normal.

Maybe it's just me though and i'm somehow not hitting upper torso through the windows etc.

Caporegime
Nice couple of cheaters just now, one was called mussaid and rank 155. Pretty much followed me with his scope as I was in a building out the back, then beside a fence and bang rapid fire dead. Same thing with his next team mate, and what was funny a rank 10!! Which smacks of a new account after ban

Can always spot a cheater how they follow you with their scope waiting for you to come out with no heart monitor

Soldato
Managed my first solo win last night, followed by another trio win :cool: 17 wins in total now from around 350 games.

Bullet reg on some shotguns is woeful. I downed someone with a pistol, his teammate ran over to revive him so I stormed in with a shotgun. Every shot missed so he just stopped reviving his teammate, turned round and killed me :rolleyes:

Soldato
Managed my first solo win last night, followed by another trio win :cool: 17 wins in total now from around 350 games.

Bullet reg on some shotguns is woeful. I downed someone with a pistol, his teammate ran over to revive him so I stormed in with a shotgun. Every shot missed so he just stopped reviving his teammate, turned round and killed me :rolleyes:

Nice, I only have 2 wins. First was a trios win, second was a realism quads a couple of days ago. I've had 85 top 10s though, me and my friends always fall apart at the end lol.

Caporegime
GEFORCE GAME READY DRIVER 451.48 WHQL

THE NEW DIRECT X 12 ULTIMATE DRIVERS

OFFICIAL LINK

Furthermore, in addition to introducing support for DirectX 12 Ultimate, the Windows 10 May 2020 Update also added a new feature called Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling. This new feature can potentially improve performance and reduce latency by allowing the video card to directly manage its own memory.

To enable hardware scheduling, you can open “Graphics Settings: Change Default Graphics Settings”. Simply toggle the feature on and restart the system and you’ll reap the full benefits of the feature.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/directx-12-ultimate-game-ready-driver/

Soldato
Game just updated itself with a ~125MB patch. Anyone know what has changed?

I'll give those drives a try as am using 445.87 at the moment. Thanks

edit. New drivers installed. I have no option for Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling (2080Ti)

https://tipsmake.com/disable-enable-hardware-accelerated-gpu-scheduling-in-windows-10

I just see this...
U0YQJvk.jpg.png

edit 2. Found out why from a post on youtube "For everyone not seeing the HAGS option in Windows, you need W10 v2004. It doesn't show up on v1909 or earlier."

I'm on 1909, updating to 2004 now

edit 2. Updated and enabled HAGS. Terrible in COD, drops to ~55fps on Hackney yard when it would never go below 90fps (max limited fps I set)
Turned off HAGS, still rubbbish.

Back to the 445.87 drivers I go. Lets hope its not Windows 2004 or i'll be restoring my machine from image backup

Last edited:
Caporegime
Would anyone be up for playing together?

I mainly play on xbox and I’m happy to play crossplay, my activision ID is konvictvivivi.

Im the same, getting bored of playing with total randoms who do stupid ****, not wanting to play like an utter sweat, just have fun.

Soldato
I play mainly ground war and Warzone, dabble in MP when shipment 24/7 is there lol

Ah I've not dabbled even once in WZ. I tried GW when the game first launched but it felt like a poor-mans Battlefield, and I thought the mode was pointless without having roles like BF.

So i just stuck to what I knew haha. Really should give them another go!

Back
Top Bottom