Spec me a holiday

Man of Honour
Hopefully you haven’t punched your screen through my reckless use of the ‘H-word’.

Looking to go away somewhere in August for a week - criteria is fairly toasty, secluded pool based holiday with minimal activity other than ‘what’s for dins’ and rampant sex. Not touristy is ideal. Willing to pay ££££ (but not £££££). Europe and islands is probably the ideal destination. Sardinia, Croatia, that sort of thing.

We’ll be wearing HVAC suits the whole time so consider coronavirus to be a non issue.

Cheers.

Soldato
Hopefully you haven’t punched your screen through my reckless use of the ‘H-word’.

Looking to go away somewhere in August for a week - criteria is fairly toasty, secluded pool based holiday with minimal activity other than ‘what’s for dins’ and rampant sex. Not touristy is ideal. Willing to pay ££££ (but not £££££). Europe and islands is probably the ideal destination. Sardinia, Croatia, that sort of thing.

We’ll be wearing HVAC suits the whole time so consider coronavirus to be a non issue.

Cheers.

I think MANY people are in the same situation as you. So might be abit early to ask this question while people are still trying figure things out and where to go.

Soldato
We're looking at something similar, we plan to drive down to the South of France/Spain or Portugal and camp out in an AirBnB with a pool for the week. Drive should be fairly easy (but long) and weather will still be decent then.

Caporegime
You should come to New Zealand and stay with us for approximately 5 weeks, 2 of which will be in isolation, and it'll be rad because we can go to the zoo, and the Sky Tower, a whole slew of beaches and nice restaurants (not at the same time), and we probably have a catchy theme song which plays in the background every time we adventure together, and I started off this partly in jest and now I want it more than almost anything.

Associate

Cheers.
Is the sex included in the costs or will you be taking someone with for that requirement

Man of Honour
OP
Cheers for all of the serious and amusing replies :D

After scoping out the options, we opted to book a place with a private pool and balcony in Santorini. Hurrrrgh it looks so good!! I might cry. Looking forward to basking like a lizard for all 5 minutes before I burn. Also exciting to hunt for octopus for my dins (on the menu). Might take my game consoles for something to do after my daily nosh.

Interested to hear where other people book for their holi....day. I see the thread title was edited to make it less offensive, I apologise for the inflammatory language. From now on, I shall only use ‘holibobs’ in a sensitive and good natured manner.

Back
Top Bottom