Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Caporegime
All the yuck.

US spec plastic diving boards and a paint job that makes it look like it's sat in a field for 15 years.

Most of the art cars look awesome. You've deliberately picked out the worst one.

Perhaps I should’ve clarified that. Like put it in my post or something, idk.

Soldato
There is also a Senna lurking in the background, you can just about see the wing.

50032579693_404778e535_h.jpg

Soldato
Does anyone think the 20 inch wheels look ridiculous? A bit like those caricature car drawing from the late 90’s

Makes the ride awful too. Big wheels are just worse in every way and are entirely for bling reasons, for a certain audience.

I guess Audi sending cars out half painted is part of some cost cutting measure. "Just lacquer the primer and name it something premium!" :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Makes the ride awful too. Big wheels are just worse in every way and are entirely for bling reasons, for a certain audience.

I guess Audi sending cars out half painted is part of some cost cutting measure. "Just lacquer the primer and name it something premium!" :D
No doubt it cost extra too:p.

Soldato
Wahey! Actually managed a picture this time.
Went up my road earlier and I missed it, but then it stopped outside my house on it's way back past. Yoink.

dpzbbOD.jpg

Looked and sounded lovely. Bit of a cheesy plate though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom