Anybody dealt with these lot

Soldato
Better off paying Barclays directly if you can since Moorcroft will try to add their own fees. Barclays may also remove it from your credit history out of goodwill if you explain your situation.

Difficult to take Moorcroft seriously when the letters they sent me were in comic sans. They were really annoying too, even when I said I could pay they still wanted documents proving my income and a list of my assets.

Permabanned
Better off paying Barclays directly if you can since Moorcroft will try to add their own fees. Barclays may also remove it from your credit history out of goodwill if you explain your situation.

Difficult to take Moorcroft seriously when the letters they sent me were in comic sans. They were really annoying too, even when I said I could pay they still wanted documents proving my income and a list of my assets.
I hope you did not give it to them.

Soldato
I had a brief contact with them when they sent me a letter demanding money but wanted me to call them.

I didn't call them as I didnt know who they are or which company that I owed money too (I also was suspicious of them because of the amatuer way they conduct themselves).

I had thought I'd owed a company money as I was changing cards at the time and wasn't sure if the payment I'd made on the other card went through.

Eventually they called me. Said I owed money to British Gas. I said I've never been a customer of British Gas. They insisted, so I said put it in writing. Not heard anything from them since.

When I was looking in to the company on other forums people were saying you can pay direct to the company you owed money to. Then just get proof you have paid it and show Moorcroft the paper work.

Associate
marker will stay, pay it if you want but nothing more can happen to you if you don't, the damage is already done.

They could take you to court but they wont for so little an amount, if you havent paid it they will not risk spending good money going to court for you just to ignore it anyway..

The way they see it is if they send a few letters with threats you will pay, but it's toothless. Worry if a court summons appears but it won't happen.

Back
Top Bottom