*** Official Elder Scrolls MMO Thread ***

Soldato
Great day for the Guild yesterday, got a couple more players. A few more and we are ready for the big 12 person group events. :)

And this popped up on my Facebook feed today and all I could think of was our resident Mage pusher Grov, aka @Smokey26 :p

Associate
I'm sure we can find something lower, there so many dungeons we have not run through yet, I know I am looking to top my "boss fight starts, Jon runs forward to tank, suddenly side rolls off a cliff and dies.... fight timer 5 seconds."

Soldato
feel free to drop you ingame name if you want to join the guild. mostly made up of people on forums and not overly serious, but do run dungeons / arena's etc together and banter.

Soldato
hahah cool, no doubt when people get access to the game again, will get an invite, can be daunting at times now as its grown massively.

Yeah they do maintenance sadly weekly towards start of week, usually done by mid day. Tomorrow however, they have an annual event called Mid-Year Mayhem which is mostly Player vs player focused so shoring up the server I expect. Apparently will be done by around 5pm or so looking on the official ESO forums.

Soldato
Going to cancel my ESO plus. Lately there are a lot of issues and the performance hasn't improved at all. I am not continuing to pay for something that's broke.

Welcome to the Guild @T1Cybernetic. Never mind what Radox said, we are actually a deadly serious guild that aim to play at the highest level. Our dungeon forays and trials are run with military like precision and the guildmaster will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger if you mess up.

There is no rolling off cliffs to your death in this guild, no wrong gear, no killing team mates by constantly ignoring their instructions, no sir, not in this guild!!

Pro players all, we never die in dungeon runs and waste soul gems, that's for noobs!!

Soldato
My account page definitely shows T1Cybernetic :o My character name is Xtopherus if that helps.

Smokey / grov sent an invite out to ya! :)

By the way in case your not sure, to type to guild, you hit /g1 (for first guild) /g2 for second and so on. So if you see a barrage of green text with tag OCUK in it, will be the members chatting (dying in style ) in guild area

Back
Top Bottom