15 police officers hurt in brixton overnight

Associate
Music protest event arranged by Black Lives Matters turns into riots..... BBC failed to mention who these people are, I'm not surprised anymore.

Capture.png

Caporegime
Music protest event arranged by Black Lives Matters turns into riots..... BBC failed to mention who these people are, I'm not surprised anymore.

Is there any evidence that a 1 p.m. live music protest in Windrush square and a late night street party nearly a mile away in an infamous estate are linked?

Associate
Is there any evidence that a 1 p.m. live music protest in Windrush square and a late night street party nearly a mile away in an infamous estate are linked?

It went on all day and continued into the night... You would have to be brain dead to not be able to link the two, or the BBC it seems.

Caporegime
Please elaborate.

This disorder is all part of the plan, at least in the US. They are using the media to incite violence and destruction in an attempt to start a race war in order to gain more control over the population.

When **** really hits the fan in a few years, which it inevitably will, we'll be saying hello to a multitude of dystopian restrictions on our freedoms to keep us in line.

Caporegime
This disorder is all part of the plan, at least in the US. They are using the media to incite violence and destruction in an attempt to start a race war in order to gain more control over the population.

When **** really hits the fan in a few years, which it inevitably will, we'll be saying hello to a multitude of dystopian restrictions on our freedoms to keep us in line.

It takes two to tango though. The whole reason a tit-for-tat has such perseverance in a broken society is because there's someone else on the other side who's just as irrational, deprived of opportunity and looking for someone to blame. For the most part, it is a zero-sum game, if one of the deprived ethnic group's on either side capitulates, then logically the other side wins, so neither side can give in for fear of what would happen if they did and the longer it goes on the harder it becomes to rectify.

The only way to resolve the conflict is to find the commonality of their distress and combat it, something that is unlikely to occur in any reasonable time frame, people will have to be shamed into it as it requires humility and not constantly double-downing on a rigid train of thought.

Does not take a genius to ascertain that it was a contributing factor.

Where's the evidence then?

Last edited:
Soldato

Alternatively the media is stirring the pot because it literally gains them more money in advertising revenue when people click on their stories and watch their videos

Soldato
The last riot got them lauded and rewarded. If you give a dog a treat right after it bites you, you shouldn’t be surprised when it bites again. This will escalate throughout the summer as they keep pushing boundaries and make themselves unpoliceable.

>They will keep escalating.
>Police will eventually have to turn up the force.
>Victim group members will be hurt or killed.
>Media will run cover for victim groups and incite them further.
>Rinse and repeat.

Et voila, positive feedback loop.

Imagine a spectrum that goes from less effective but more palatable at one end, to more effective but less palatable at the other. The longer this is allowed to persist, the more people move away from the former and toward the latter.

Soldato
I do agree with this. I think single parent familes are a big factor. In particular I think boys need a father figure in their life. I've said before that many boys now don't have any good role models in their lives. Their parents split up and many don't even have male teachers anymore (because a lot of men are reluctant to go into a career that automatically casts suspicion on them). I also think that the black community is overly affected by this because, for reasons I don't pretend to understand, there appear to be a higher number of single parent familes there.

Yep, but when people try to say that they get mobbed by single mothers. Young men do not listen to women, they will become the dominant force without an older man around. It's just nature.

Back
Top Bottom