*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Yes, please, release it NAO!!!

Though, what I'm afraid the most is that the game hasn't been pushed back only because next gen consoles but also because they might be fighting with some persistent bugs:/

Soldato
First of all I said it made more sense, not that it was so. Also why would it be a conspiracy?

You tell me, you're the one who suggested they're being secretly paid-off by GPU/console manufacturers.

It is their game, they can release it when they want?

Correct, and that appears to be exactly what they're doing; holding it back for extra polish and bug-fixing. As has happened many, many times before.

Soldato
That new trailer of ingame missions

DAMN!! :eek:

After this episode reviewers can release there initial impressions as they have been playing the game

Soldato
I know it's going to be a very good game, but for whatever reason, I just can't get very excited for it. I think maybe it's because it doesn't resemble an RPG at all. Everything I've seen from this game tells me it's not an RPG despite CDPR constantly telling us it is. Too me it just looks like a very spruced up GTA but with more layers and variety.

Last edited:
Soldato
The reason I'm not excited for it yet is that Nov is too far away! :D

It looks good but I think the real hype will be from actually playing it. I'm loving the amount of interactions shown!

Soldato
IGN

Cyberpunk 2077 feels like the spiritual successor to Warren Spector’s legendary original, Hall-of-Fame-inducted Deus Ex, and I cannot personally pay it a higher compliment than that. It just might somehow live up to the years of hype.

Eurogamer

And I tell you this: there's a lot more going on in Cyberpunk 2077 than The Witcher 3. Night City is an overwhelming place. There are no quaint little villages like White Orchard with gentle rolling hills on the horizon to ease you in. There's one big city stuffed with huge buildings, and the labyrinthine alleyways and the dirty streets beneath them.

Quite how Cyberpunk manages to pack so many people in I don't know. They crowd the streets and alleyways as well as the clubs and hallways inside. Even by my apartment there are people banging on vending machines and shouting things. I frequently barge past people to get to places, and it makes my day to hear a boy say, "You've got a big dumb face. Hahaha!" because I know the cheeky personality I loved in The Witcher 3 is here.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I'll be gaming at 2560x1080 with settings whacked up. Given we now have significant performance boosts with DLSS and the smaller boosts thanks to HAGS and driver level improvements, I'm confident I'll be running it on higher/ultra settings on a 2070S without much issue.

Back
Top Bottom