Temperatures today.... how's everyones loops and water temps?

Soldato
So, it's 32C in my computer room with 3 PC's all folding on GPU's... however the main rig which is watercooled, the water temp is running 35.0C today with the GPU maxed out 24/7.... at first I thought this was high, however if the room temp is 32C I suppose it's expected.

How's everyones idle and load water temps?

Soldato
My Aquaero triggered my loop water temp alarm yesterday at 38 Degree C.

My case ambient was 34 degree C.

I had to change my radiator fan curve controllers from DeltaT between Water and Ambient to just water for now.

Ambient being so high breaks my DeltaT curves! New measures keep water temp around 35 degrees C or a DeltaT of 1 degree!

Soldato
Main Rig peaked at about 38 degrees yesterday, partly as the heat being dumped into the room was not going anywhere either. Limited my use to CPU and just one of the GPUs in the loop, having the extra 2 GPUs going would have dumped about 500 or so watts into the room / loop which just would have meant to hot to keep working.

HTPC rig is getting to around 40 degrees in water, but tbh case sucks for airflow (SHift X) and fans are run quiet. So while hot, component temps are still well within normal operating temps so not too bothered. Pulled off front panel and that dropped water temp by 5 degrees!

Soldato
OP
My Aquaero triggered my loop water temp alarm yesterday at 38 Degree C.

My case ambient was 34 degree C.

I had to change my radiator fan curve controllers from DeltaT between Water and Ambient to just water for now.

Ambient being so high breaks my DeltaT curves! New measures keep water temp around 35 degrees C or a DeltaT of 1 degree!
I'm glad in a way to read this mate as it's not just me then, it's so warm ambient today... mental... I'm actually surprised that the PC is running so well lol... heat really is a PC killer isn't it.

Nice you have those controllers, I've not got any on my fans as didn't bother, I can change them but I like it running silent so they're on low settings I think...

Soldato
26ºC in the room, PC idling, water is at 34ºC at the GPU block.
This room has no airflow, though. My rig would normally be about 4-5ºC above ambient in any other location when I've tested it.

Soldato
at idle my gpu is hovering around 34 degrees and my cpu is around 45 degrees, gpu is around 6 degrees warmer andf cpu is around 12 degrees warmer, roll on the weekend, thunderstorms and a good 10 degrees cooler, i dont mind the sun but what were seing today is bloody stupid, litrelly 2 mins outside and i feel like i'm cooking in a oven at 180 degrees :(

Soldato
OP
at idle my gpu is hovering around 34 degrees and my cpu is around 45 degrees, gpu is around 6 degrees warmer andf cpu is around 12 degrees warmer, roll on the weekend, thunderstorms and a good 10 degrees cooler, i dont mind the sun but what were seing today is bloody stupid, litrelly 2 mins outside and i feel like i'm cooking in a oven at 180 degrees :(
Same horrible, been working from home and trying to test systems and sweating my conkers off :( I love rain and cold... hahaha...

Soldato
My CPU block and pump have temp sensors, and there's another plugged into my top rad which I read through HWInfo.
Gives me a horrible 49c VR in and out. No idea if that is correct, room is absolutely roasting. Really should be set up in a bigger room. CPU is low 40's, hopefully the weather improves.

Kei

Kei

Soldato
The PC is off as it normally warms the room ambient by a good 5-8 degrees, so I'd be sweltering around 36-39 degrees. I'm always relegated to laptops in other rooms in this weather else I'd never get any sleep. From previous experience though, the component temperatures just increase by the same amount as the change in ambient.

This is what I've had to contend with in the past. That is the ambient temperature above the case where the 480 radiator exhausts.

Associate
No different for me, as I have air conditioning. Mind you, I am in South West France, and we see temperatures of up to 42 degrees C outside.

Man of Honour
It's 26.5 degrees C in my computer room and using outside air of 25.7 degrees C my water temp is 26.7 degrees C with the fans at 1200rpm. That's high for my loop and even then I had to increase the fan speed from 840rpm to keep the water temp below 30 degrees C. I hate this hot weather!!

Associate
Don't have a water temp sensor, but - whilst my CPU and GPU are nice and cool I've been getting blackscreens from my GPU VRMs overheating - so have a fan temporarily wedged in there to blow directly on the card.

Back
Top Bottom