15 police officers hurt in brixton overnight

Capodecina
Soldato
Because I really can't wade through 120 posts, is anyone saying that either this "rave" or the attacks on the Police were a good thing?
I can't quite see why this thread can grow at all :confused:

Soldato
But if they weren't soft on "black lives matter" rioters earlier when they were pulling down statues and vandalising everything in sight, they wouldn't have the balls to do this stuff now.
If the police were tougher on BLM protestors it wouldn't have made any difference to what happened last night. An end to 3 months of lockdown and hot weather were the causes here (and drugs).

Soldato
If the police were tougher on BLM protestors it wouldn't have made any difference to what happened last night. An end to 3 months of lockdown and hot weather were the causes here (and drugs).
Disagree 100%. If this is lockdown related why didn't it happen up and down the country? Did you or anyone you know go on a smashfest to celebrate?

Permabanned
If that's the case, then why haven't they charged them for it?

The police fear escalating if they intervene, so they allowed it to happen. And thus continues to happen.

Unless they take it down first of course.

Smart move pandering to a mob by removing our heritage and culture before they can go trash it.

Totally shows who's in control and it doesn't look weak or pathetic at all.

Soldato
Why do you think that could be .

All the press are scared to report that Black Males attacked the police.

In addition I’m sorry to say Mr Policeman’s this it what happens when you take a knee , it shows weakness.

The black community need to take a hard look at themselves before blaming anyone else for life being hard , absent fathers and lack of discipline could be a good start .

Most people I talk with are sick to the back teeth of all of this now .
Absolutely spot on.
If the media talks about this they would be racist

Caporegime
The police fear escalating if they intervene, so they allowed it to happen. And thus continues to happen.

Unless they take it down first of course.

Smart move pandering to a mob by removing our heritage and culture before they can go trash it.

Totally shows who's in control and it doesn't look weak or pathetic at all.

Should authority not lay in the hands of the public in a democracy?

Soldato
What I find bizarre is that no one can see that the elites are using black people as pawns in their quest for power.

If by elites you mean Marxists and liberal extremists then yes. They saw an opportunity and have been using black people to further their political agenda and they've been too dumb to see it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Lol. You cant be serious? The weather? THE WEATHER!??

Ok, yes this is anecdotal evidence, but I tend to see a lot more crazy black people on the street when it gets really hot (Like 30C+). I'm talking proper mental issues like talking to themselves and acting erratically. I don't know why this is it's like they can't handle the heat.

Last edited:
Soldato
There have been a lot of incremental steps to get where we are. Police taking the knee and mainstream support has legitimized perceived grievances where there are none. No one dare push back and the police are scared to enforce the law. Its pathetic.

Soldato
I honestly think the police, at least in London, are not fit for purpose anymore. The recent extinction rebellion has shown that they put extremist liberal values ahead of anything else. Cassendra Dick needs to be sacked and replaced with someone who's not scared to crack a few heads no matter what their skin colour or gender identity they are.

Back
Top Bottom