7 am and my lifes over :(

Soldato
OP
Well. Im still alive.

The missis has seen it, wasn't as bad as i thought. She looked and just went back upstairs. Lots of banging around tho (packing?)

came down just now and im gonna be looking at check a trade for a tiler now apparently.

Soldato
Don't spread it, unless you would like for more floor to be damaged. You're going to have to replace all of the flooring that has been damaged, a submerging of IPA will tear that apart even if it doesn't look bad now.

Mind you, if she's pretending to not be super annoyed, going off most women, you've probably just accelerated her plans to replace that bit of floor with something she prefers. But she's still annoyed at you. How reckless. :p

Soldato
Well. Im still alive.

The missis has seen it, wasn't as bad as i thought. She looked and just went back upstairs. Lots of banging around tho (packing?)

came down just now and im gonna be looking at check a trade for a tiler now apparently.
Packing ?? Best Get booking into a premier inn :D

Soldato
Don't spread it, unless you would like for more floor to be damaged. You're going to have to replace all of the flooring that has been damaged, a submerging of IPA will tear that apart even if it doesn't look bad now.

Mind you, if she's pretending to not be super annoyed, going off most women, you've probably just accelerated her plans to replace that bit of floor with something she prefers. But she's still annoyed at you. How reckless. :p

OP will upload CCTV footage of his wife smearing butter over the IPA bottle later.

Back
Top Bottom