*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Metro Exodus can't hold 60fps with everything ON including RT, so is no wonder.

But the gameplay sections sent to Digital Foundry were 4k/30fps, but it appears RT wasn't on. :)

It is sub 1080p resolution as it is running with DLSS on,so joke performance really. It also means if they don't get off their arse and optimise better(which they didn't for Witcher 3),then any other GPU under an RTX2080TI,especially the RTX2060 and RTX2070 series will be paperweights,if you want to use RT in the game. Nvidia does this all the time,ie,PhysX and Hairworks,they are more worried with pumping for their new GPUs,so essentially for the most part,after a while most of their userbase can't run the said features,so it really means nothing if they have to switch it off,or tone it down to the extent you can't see the said effects.

Soldato
I dont plan on buying the game till its all out anyway, they already mentioned dlc. If its like witcher 3 where the dlc is a huge chunk of game in itself then ill wait. My pc should have had a good upgrade or i might end up getting it on ps5 if the update looks good.

Soldato
I dont plan on buying the game till its all out anyway, they already mentioned dlc. If its like witcher 3 where the dlc is a huge chunk of game in itself then ill wait. My pc should have had a good upgrade or i might end up getting it on ps5 if the update looks good.

I'm going to wait to see how it runs on systems similar to mine before I buy it. I can't imagine they'd have it so most PC gamers struggle with it as I'd be surprised if there are more 2080 ti's out there than no 2080 ti's.

Associate
We all already knew Turing is too weak for raytracing so why be surprised when the resolution/framerate tanks when a game uses all RT features.

Will run fine on Ampere, not sure about rdna2 though since Witcher 3 ran like trash on AMD cards at release.

Anyway with raytracing off it'll run fine on anything, the game is on last gen consoles and doesn't look too demanding outside of using all RT features.

Soldato
I'm going to wait to see how it runs on systems similar to mine before I buy it. I can't imagine they'd have it so most PC gamers struggle with it as I'd be surprised if there are more 2080 ti's out there than no 2080 ti's.

Im definetly not a graphics whore, gameplay over graphics. But there is certain games that are made to have all the bells and whistles on as thats part of the experience to getting wrapped up in the game.

Soldato
It is sub 1080p resolution as it is running with DLSS on,so joke performance really. It also means if they don't get off their arse and optimise better(which they didn't for Witcher 3),then any other GPU under an RTX2080TI,especially the RTX2060 and RTX2070 series will be paperweights,if you want to use RT in the game. Nvidia does this all the time,ie,PhysX and Hairworks,they are more worried with pumping for their new GPUs,so essentially for the most part,after a while most of their userbase can't run the said features,so it really means nothing if they have to switch it off,or tone it down to the extent you can't see the said effects.

I'm not saying the performance is great, but it is right there with other titles, so it is to be expected.

You can always drop settings and fine tune what you want (most likely RT settings will be customizable), so you have a decent experience on lower end cards as well.

Soldato
The graphics look very swish but does anyone know how good the actual game is?

It'd be a shame if it turns out to be all hat and no cattle.

Associate
I think there will be a lot of disappointed people who think RPG is games like Assassins Creed etc. With the amount of customization/text, a lot of gamers will just loose interest. I'm happy with this, looking forward to it, but it definitely is not going to be cyberpunk action/shooter game for everyone (and many people think it is).

Man of Honour
I think there will be a lot of disappointed people who think RPG is games like Assassins Creed etc. With the amount of customization/text, a lot of gamers will just loose interest. I'm happy with this, looking forward to it, but it definitely is not going to be cyberpunk action/shooter game for everyone (and many people think it is).

I remember a lot of people who got bored quickly with Outer Worlds because of the amount of reading involved and I didnt even really think there was all that much reading in the game !

Associate
I really like the idea of an RPG. And have bought most of the mainstream games. However once I’m in I tend to click through the text as fast as possible to get on with the action. I really need to be in the mood to play them properly.
I will be buying cyberpunk, I’m sure I will love it. Enjoyed Witcher 3 despite skipping the text.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I remember a lot of people who got bored quickly with Outer Worlds because of the amount of reading involved and I didnt even really think there was all that much reading in the game !
That could be because the characters and world lore was not gripping enough. I did not care for any of those characters or lore so did not read. Still enjoyed the game though.

Back
Top Bottom