Serious Incident in Glasgow

Caporegime
Apparently, the hotel was housing asylum seekers during the lockdown.

May have been an argument between them that got way out of hand.

If it is relevant, not that I am saying that it is, then it wouldn't be surprising considering the circumstances lately, our asylum system isn't particularly sensible and causes problems that could easily be avoided.

Soldato
Scottish politician from a certain demographic trying to control the narrative already:
Humza Yousaf, Member of the Scottish Parliament for Glasgow Pollok, tweeted: "Please do not circulate rumours or hearsay of the incident in Glasgow, Police Scotland will share information publically [sic] as and when appropriate."

All other politicians coming out and offering condolences, not this guy - "Quick! Make sure no one mentions the race of the attacker! " (my paraphrasing obviously).

Associate
Just been reading replies to a tweet that Priti Patel has sent out; some disgraceful racists jumping to conclusions before the police have officially said much of anything.

Lol.

Its a fair assumption to make, I made the assumption when I first heard the reading attacks.....oh and I was right.

Nothing to do with your weaponized word 'Racist' its called looking at trends? lmao

Back
Top Bottom