Camping out side hairdressers on the 3rd?

Soldato
So my regular barber is re-opening on the 4th,he is not taking appointments but rather is serving on a first come first served basis. I am now contemplating camping outside the barbers the night before to ensure I am first inline. Anyone else planning on the same?

You also hoarded toilet paper, I bet.

Caporegime
I'm in two minds about going back just yet. I think it'll be busy at the start and I'm not sure I'm overly keen on going when infections can very easily still spread, then there will be the whole masks and things which will be required.
I asked a Newcastle one if they required customers to where masks and they said no.

I think they open at 7:30 , might go down about 6:30 myself and hope it's not busy.

most people I've seen look like they had a haircut anyway, mines way longer than everyone else I've seen and I had it cut 2 weeks before lockdown

Permabanned
Undertaker looks out of the shop window at the queue at the barber shop, rubs hands, mutters"They;re all doomed", goes to check stock of coffins....:) I'll stay a walking scruff for a while, rather than an immaculate corpse.

Man of Honour
My barber happens to be my mate and he came round and did mine and the wifes in the garden yesterday. I feel godly and not a complete mess!! Feels good!

Back
Top Bottom