Youtube problem.

Soldato
Ok this is probably a simple one but not for me. Problem is when I'm signed into my YouTube account and I go to some places I'm subscribed to like for instance Gamers Nexus, if I click on video's its just a blank page. I cant see anything. If I log out of YouTube and do the same thing I can see them all listed. Its obviously a Microsoft edge problem. I've tried reset settings but the same thing happens. Any ideas?

Soldato
OP
I used to use Firefox for years until i got problems playing flash stuff on some sites like planet rock player for instance and google chrome has a bad rep as a hog. However i'll try Firefox again.

Soldato
OP
No no extensions or add ons. Its with the edge browser imbedded into the latest version of windows 10. I figured it was a browser problem so i installed Firefox and its still the same. I'm stumped i cant think why its just all of a sudden happened. Like i say if i sign out of YouTube and do the same thing it works so something is up with my account on google?

Soldato
Hmm, I think I remember something similar happening to me when Google bought YouTube years back and was merging accounts. My accounts were linked, but still kept separate as separate "channels", but after a while my YouTube account had issues loading the subscription feed but it was fine when I switched to the Google account channel. So I just decided to fully migrate all my subscriptions over to my Google channel and deleted the old YouTube channel and then I had no issues ever since.

It most likely is on Google's end though, so all I could suggest is maybe wait it out a few days and see if it fixes itself. You could maybe go here though and fiddle with the channels and see if a new one has it working: https://www.youtube.com/channel_switcher?next=/account&feature=settings

Soldato
OP
Well Im happy to report this morning its working properly as it should be. I think as Orcvader said it was something to do with my google account, but im relived its resolved itself. Thanks again for the help. Oh and im using Firefox again now. :)

Back
Top Bottom