Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Oh man random quads is so frustrating, you either get people that die too quickly and then quit or just run off on their own and don’t follow the group.

Soldato
GEFORCE GAME READY DRIVER 451.48 WHQL

THE NEW DIRECT X 12 ULTIMATE DRIVERS

OFFICIAL LINK

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/directx-12-ultimate-game-ready-driver/

Do NOT upgrade to 451.48 and Windows 10 version 2004. What a shower of turds it made the game
I reverted back to 445.87 which made it slightly better but there was still some very annoying random stuttering

Restored my whole OS drive (back to version 1909) and it's back to normal, no problems.

If it aint broke, don't fix it!

Caporegime
Do NOT upgrade to 451.48 and Windows 10 version 2004. What a shower of turds it made the game
I reverted back to 445.87 which made it slightly better but there was still some very annoying random stuttering

Restored my whole OS drive (back to version 1909) and it's back to normal, no problems.

Obviously an OS version issue then and not the drivers......

Anyway really weird goings on tonight in the game, happening to both of my squad mates. I was shooting at people and it was as if my gun wasn't doing any damage! Yet when I looked at the killcam I wasn't even aiming at the guy and he was spot on... Or I hit the guy just once when on my screen every hit was on target.

Hit Registration was BAD

Caporegime
If it aint broke, don't fix it!

Downloaded the new nVidia drivers and Windows update and it's made COD virtually unplayable. Huge stutters every other second. What a shower of shizzle. :(

That's two people now... Lowe, can you go back to the previous Nvidia drivers 446.14 does it still stutter? - If it does, then this would point to the latest Windows Update causing it.

Soldato
Downloaded the new nVidia drivers and Windows update and it's made COD virtually unplayable. Huge stutters every other second. What a shower of shizzle. :(

I am yet to try updating to the 451.48 Nvidia driver with Windows version 1909 but for now with 445.87 and Windows 1909 the game plays perfect.
The whole point of updating to 451.48 was to use Hardware accelerated GPU scheduling (HAGS) but this feature requires Windows 2004 which is clearly a pile of pony.
It could have course be my aging X97X motherboard / i7 4790k CPU that causes problems with windows 10 2004, but either way COD is all good with 1909 and 445.87

Soldato
I haven’t updated my gfx card yet (980Ti) but I’m on 2004 with my i5 4690k and I’ve had no issues and I played a few games yesterday afternoon.
Great, this probably means its nvidia driver rather than Windows OS. However, once I had updated to 2004 I reverted to my current (445.87) driver and still had issues

Associate
Hmmmm I've not updated nVidia drivers but noticed stuttering in games which I thought was lag (ping was ok though) in the last few days.
Windows says I'm on 1903 though so not really sure what the issue is.

Will see if it's resolved today.

Soldato
What do I have to change so I only have to press 4 once to load as many plates as I need? Rather than having to continuously press?
There's an option to apply a single plate by pressing 4 or apply all at once by pressing 4. I have single, sometimes you only may have time to stick one it

Keyboard and Mouse > Killstreaks & Vehicles > Behaviours > Armour Plate Behaviour 'Apply One / Apply All'

Soldato
There's an option to apply a single plate by pressing 4 or apply all at once by pressing 4. I have single, sometimes you only may have time to stick one it

Keyboard and Mouse > Killstreaks & Vehicles > Behaviours > Armour Plate Behaviour 'Apply One / Apply All'
I literally looked at the menu for 10 minutes and couldn’t see plate behaviour :D cheers.

Back
Top Bottom