*** The Official iOS 14 Thread ***

Soldato
Typical Apple fashion, years late but done well. I can't complain because generally (yes, there are exceptions) the stuff works well out of the box and its really simple to use.

It's like they focus group the heck out of normal consumers to find out what they actually need*. Oh wait, that's exactly what they do. It really annoys the 0.1% of people who care about tweaking every menu but the reality is that they don't care because you can't make billions from them.

*note not that they want.

Soldato
Wow... iOS finally comes of age eh? After enjoying my iPad Pro 11 for the last few years I can finally see ditching android as a reality. Now if only apple would release a round watch...

Associate
Changes include a hand wash setting with timer, sleep tracking, Siri Shortcuts, sharing faces, yoga workout, revamp of the activity app. Not much of a change just tweaks. The activity app is better I must say as you can access more data. Not tried the sleep app as I tend to charge overnight.

Soldato
Changes include a hand wash setting with timer, sleep tracking, Siri Shortcuts, sharing faces, yoga workout, revamp of the activity app. Not much of a change just tweaks. The activity app is better I must say as you can access more data. Not tried the sleep app as I tend to charge overnight.
No keyboard for typing ? For messages

Back
Top Bottom