The new Arsenal Club Thread - *No Spoilers & Read OP Before Posting*

Associate
Didn't have too many concerns around this but I am glad to see Saka finalised - he's an outstanding talent.

Partey would be an excellent signing. He would bring a grit and energy often lacking and is versatile. I like the way he approaches the game and he's made some excellent performances against Arsenal in the past. It is the same old caveat with Arsenal though: if Arteta can get the full squad on the training pitch he has the nucleus of a squad he can develop, but it so rarely happens.

Underboss
Greats news on Saka, with Mhiki off the books and Saliba playing his last game for St Etienne this is turning into an okay week for us!

Don
OP
Bro, too much salt is bad for the heart.

Ecstatic at the news. He is gonna be so special.

did he actually have any offers from Liverpool or Chelsea?
Given where Liverpool are right now, I'm anything but salty :p

Although it was a light hearted dig, I was also semi serious. I've no idea if Liverpool were in for him, there were only very loose links, but hypothetically had Liverpool been in for him, he'd not have played regularly. At this stage of his career it probably makes sense for him to stay at Arsenal, with a manager that will start him most weeks but equally, given the state Arsenal are in and Saka's bargaining position, it would be fairly logical for him/his agent to negotiate some sort of buyout clause in his deal too. For example, if Arsenal fail to qualify for the 2022/23 CL, he can join a CL club for x amount.

Soldato
Given where Liverpool are right now, I'm anything but salty :p

Although it was a light hearted dig, I was also semi serious. I've no idea if Liverpool were in for him, there were only very loose links, but hypothetically had Liverpool been in for him, he'd not have played regularly. At this stage of his career it probably makes sense for him to stay at Arsenal, with a manager that will start him most weeks but equally, given the state Arsenal are in and Saka's bargaining position, it would be fairly logical for him/his agent to negotiate some sort of buyout clause in his deal too. For example, if Arsenal fail to qualify for the 2022/23 CL, he can join a CL club for x amount.
Lol let's not kid ourselves, saka ain't no mane. Far from it! He still needs to prove himself

Back
Top Bottom