Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Soldato
This could be something serious why else the stonewall of silence. Also his wife has received thousands of messages of love and support on instagram as if people know he is "dead" to her. When someone commits a serious crime people often send condolences and love to the family and relatives of those in question.

Man of Honour
This could be something serious why else the stonewall of silence. Also his wife has received thousands of messages of love and support on instagram as if people know he is "dead" to her. When someone commits a serious crime people often send condolences and love to the family and relatives of those in question.

It doesn't sound like that at all IMO.

VMSnkjD.jpg

Associate
Did he push in front of a black person in a queue or something?

giphy.gif

Man of Honour
Its going to be interesting to see what this is all about. There are some whistleblowers on the internet, who have accurate track records with past information on stuff who say they know whats involved but even they arent going near it. Also, refunding subscribers to a twitch channel is rarely done, even when that channel is banned, combined with it not only being twitch but also his other sponsors immediately scrapping deals with him and it seems that whatever it is, people are rapidly attempting to distance themselves with any connections to him. I'd be surprised if all of these things have happened and internet celebs saying stuff like "I know what it is and he is done and not just on Twitch" because of something minor. I'm sure it will be revealed in time but I'm not expecting it to be anything trivial.

Caporegime
it will be a publicity stunt. as always. he and twitch just do this every six months to get people on twitch viewing. also remember ninja and shroud are about again after their deals got paid up as mixer finished.

so there will be a reason behind this other than the obvious. its either to boost viewers on twitch. boost his popularity when hes magically allowed back on. or its to allow for shroud and ninja to take some lime light while they rejoin. twitch may of given him money to let them shine if they returning. that or hes off to facebook gaming.

Don
Strange situation. Seemed a stand up guy away from the Dr character, in interviews and such.

Wasn’t there a big incident when he said he cheated on his wife etc? Not sure if that was a publicity stunt or what.

Soldato
Any confirmation that it is anything to do with the clearly satirical conspiracy he was rambling about RE covid? If anyone of his many very followers believed some of the stuff he said it may have caused them to act inappropriately in regards to ongoing global personal safety "regulations/suggestions/guidelines" whatever you want to call them. This could have lead to ultimately endangering people and thus Amazon/Twitch would want absolutely nothing to do with that and certainly not be a platform associated with spreading this misinformation... again even though it was clearly satirical.

EDIT : pretty sure i have used satirical in the wrong context... basically he was clearly taking the **** when he was saying it.

Soldato
Wow; I'm completely unaware and ignorant of this individual and this plain of reality. Did he cure cancer for the Hispanics only or someting?

no he is just a over the top very brash.. extremely marmite entertainer.

I enjoy watching his stuff and i genuinely think his overwhelming confidence within himself could probably be of inspiration/influence to a lot of his viewers. Even when the odds are only 1% in his favour he is absolutely gung ho in and confident he will win. This may just ever so slightly "rub off" onto some people who are having a **** time of it irl.

Again a lot of people find him extremely annoying and that's fine.

Will be extremely interesting to see what the actual ban is for. No doubt it will be mentioned at some point hopefully soon.

Back
Top Bottom