Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Associate
I think he's either tried to jump ship as that rumour suggests, but the plan is now up in smoke with him facing legal action and no new platform to move to(probably keeping their hands clean of the matter).

Or he's done something else pretty serious that forces their hand, more than likely some kind of #Metoo accusations. Never know it could be something even worse.

I'll guess we'll find out soon.

Soldato
Personally i can't see this been a publicity stunt, He has a lot of loyal fans who look up to him (especially the young ones) and strive to be as good as him but now are genuinely worried about him,..can you imagine the damage it would do if it turned out to be a prank?

Soldato
Personally i can't see this been a publicity stunt, He has a lot of loyal fans who look up to him (especially the young ones) and strive to be as good as him but now are genuinely worried about him,..can you imagine the damage it would do if it turned out to be a prank?
After watching the clip, it's not a prank, he breaks character and seems genuinely scared at the end

Caporegime
If there was a legal dispute with Twitch or he had fallen out with them, they would've pulled his stream immediately rather than allowing him to end it himself. Also, if he was raided by the police I doubt he would've tried to stay in character and there would certainly be a record of his arrest as .Lethal has just mentioned above.

As above, don't buy the arrest / raid theory at all.

And given his recent tweet hes not in police custody.

Last edited:
Soldato
Maybe I’m watching a different vid or maybe I’m just not tuned in to peoples emotions but didn’t see anything like some others are suggesting.
To me it just looks like his usual hammed up acting. The reaction to the ‘loud noise’ at the end looked like some serious B Movie levels of acting. Big head turn left then right?! Was the sound coming from all round??

I could very we’ll be wrong but I don’t expect to be reading any headlines about him sending willy pics to kids or having showed his wanger to someone.
At best (worst?) I’d say he found out he’d been rumbled for, as mentioned earlier, being in cahoots with other streamers involving a breakaway or similar and knew he was done on Twitch so put on an impromptu final show, last hurrah, type send off. Build a bit of drama as he goes off air, set the ‘tension’ and hype until the truth comes out.

Soldato
I found some tweets from sacriels wife saying she knows everything and he's done, but she can't say what.
I also found a leak from a supposed twitch employee saying the woman he cheated with in the past, who apparently was a large streamer,has now decided she wanted a bigger deal from twitch, they refused and she wants to go public with something, dr d was removed from twitch before she does that to prevent her leverage and legal implications.

Sounds interesting, but also could be bs.
Found it weird that the last thing he said on his steam is that he likes David Icke and bought his book. Weird

Soldato
I found some tweets from sacriels wife saying she knows everything and he's done, but she can't say what.
I also found a leak from a supposed twitch employee saying the woman he cheated with in the past, who apparently was a large streamer,has now decided she wanted a bigger deal from twitch, they refused and she wants to go public with something, dr d was removed from twitch before she does that to prevent her leverage and legal implications.

Sounds interesting, but also could be bs.
Found it weird that the last thing he said on his steam is that he likes David Icke and bought his book. Weird

LMAO I mean every few hours it's another conspiracy.

Just like the whole Brime thing being the latest rumour going around

It surely has to be race related. And I mean like serious racism, not just "10 years ago he black faced at a party" but more like he owns blacks as slaves currently. My gut says he's not done something illegal, just super super offensive and not just once but that's been over a long period that you can't hide from it as being a foolish young guy mistake.

Caporegime
he makes too much money is the face of twitch. just look at whats just happened your answer will be related.

mixer closed with shroud and ninja on that platform.

they are free agents. docs on twitch. docs banned. its just something business wise. also anyone that even knows who doc is should know by now he does these stunts all the time. often about every 6 months .

the only reason theyd ban doc is if he tried to do the own platform thing. which as said would be business. when this comes out it will be business related .

Soldato
Yeh I think he's shot himself in the foot, got too greedy, wanted a big deal with another platform and now he's lost his platform and the multi million deal with twitch and any money he's made from twitch may be spent on legal fees if twitch sues him meaning he may have to sell his house(i'm assuming he's bought a big house somewhere). As I said before, never heard of him before.

So keeping quiet as doesn't want to jeopardize any legal fight he may have now. C'est la vie.

There is always YouTube streaming and vlogging.

Soldato
To everyone saying they don't understand how people could watch his stream anyway.
I'm with you.
I suspect it's viewbotting-related.

HIGHLY unlikely hes viewbotting his followers across twitter and youtube show hes massive plus his subcount

Someone having high viewers and little subs/donations etc is an indication of viewbot

Associate
Did he suggest that all lives matter, the filthy bigot?

giphy.gif

Caporegime
To everyone saying they don't understand how people could watch his stream anyway.
I'm with you.
I suspect it's viewbotting-related.
most the people who watch these streams are probably 8-13years old the same as all the "famous" youtubers you see there fans and it's all kids mostly.

most be fairly embarrassing as an adult being mobbed by kids

Back
Top Bottom