15 police officers hurt in brixton overnight

Soldato
Nobody has said that. I suggest you try reading more than one post in a conversation. And to add, who gives a crap about inappropriate when you have mass groups of people damaging public property and assaulting police officers?
I don't know - I've read plenty of the thread and I think some posts read quite badly as you don't appear to be open to looking at the cause of these issues from other points of view.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
The earlier Brixton riots were hugely black centric. No whites. No Asians. You say you don't know of them and can't comment then you go ahead and comment anyway?

Can you not also perceive how in a black majority area that their culture may pass on to others?
Apologies, that paragraph was meant to imply I know the current Brixton, I'm only early 30's :)
it sounds like your saying that black culture is the cause
No, so far we've @Dis86 -cerned it's a genetic trait contained within all descendents of the African continent.

Soldato
Nobody has said that. I suggest you try reading more than one post in a conversation. And to add, who gives a crap about inappropriate when you have mass groups of people damaging public property and assaulting police officers?
Ooh lets start a thread about the Liverpool fans that threw bottles at police and fired fireworks at a building setting it on fire the other day. They must have been infected by black culture somewhere.

Caporegime
I don't know - I've read plenty of the thread and I think some posts read quite badly as you don't appear to be open to looking at the cause of these issues from other points of view.

Because nobody has presented any other causes. I'm all ears. Ive askef for them several times. Why do black people commit more crime per capita than another race throughout the western world? Why do we repeatedly see riots in the likes of Brixton which has a high % black population which we don't see elsewhere?

We've already eliminated low income as the most deprived group in the UK are white males.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
No we haven't. I thought you were smarter than that. At least you keep saying you are.
Well then I'm at a loss to everything written above.
Because nobody has presented any other causes. I'm all ears. Ive askef for them several times. Why do black people commit more crime per capita than another race throughout the western world? Why do we repeatedly see riots in the likes of Brixton which has a high % black population which we don't see elsewhere?

We've already eliminated low income as the most deprived group in the UK are white males.
You have a very blinkered view of the world as a whole. Perhaps it is not simply one thing?

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
You have a better memory than me it seems, but yeh it sounds like something I may still agree with given no context.

Interesting approach your posts are taking now, as that was quite the reach.

I think I'm done with this thread.

Caporegime
You have a better memory than me it seems, but yeh it sounds like something I may still agree with given no context.

Interesting approach your posts are taking now, as that was quite the reach.

I think I'm done with this thread.

You brought up the point, I countered it. That's what a discussion is.

Caporegime
There's definitely cultural issues at play, in the US where this all started 95%+ of black deaths are black on black violence and yet Black Lives Matter only seem interested in the deaths of blacks at the hands of police (even though statistically more whites die in police custody), it's like they have an agenda to abolish the police or something... It's the same in London really, you have rampant knife crime and gang culture among primarily black communities and the London mayors solution is to ban stop and search and now cut police funding. Genius, evil genius that is.

I watch the 70s music channel occasionally and back then there were loads of celebrated black artists, dressed smart and singing good pop songs a lot of them with Christian themes, today a lot of it is gangster rap and glorifying inner city gang violence. Kids are growing up idolising rap artists who portray the gangster lifestyle as being something cool.

Last edited:
Soldato
Says the guy who admitted he'd always back his blood relations even when they're in the wrong?
Did he now? That's interesting.

It's the same psychology that makes BLM take the side of black criminals, and whites take the side of statues.

"I, against my brothers. My brothers and I against my cousins. My brothers and my cousins against the world."

Humans have understood genetic distance* before they even knew what genes were. The understanding that a member of your tribe is far more likely to be related to you, and thus more likely to reciprocate, and less likely to be hostile than a member of another tribe. We've all inherited this to one degree or another because it served all our ancestors well.

*Read quick before the biology-deniers burn it

Permabanned
Did he now? That's interesting.

It's the same psychology that makes BLM take the side of black criminals, and whites take the side of statues.

"I, against my brothers. My brothers and I against my cousins. My brothers and my cousins against the world."

Humans have understood genetic distance* before they even knew what genes were. The understanding that a member of your tribe is far more likely to be related to you, and thus more likely to reciprocate, and less likely to be hostile than a member of another tribe. We've all inherited this to one degree or another because it served all our ancestors well.

*Read quick before the biology-deniers burn it

That's an elegant way to put it ;)

"What's the matter with you, don't you like me, are you a racist"

"Calm yourself, I am merely practising genetic distancing".

I like it.... :)

Caporegime
Watch a program like 'young dumb and banged up in the sun'

You think any of these morons ever want to go back to prison in Spain etc?

Thats how our prisons and police should be. Making them cry, sad, and feel pathetic.

Not giving them PlayStations and a cushy life.

Back
Top Bottom