Spec me some games please

Soldato
Morning all!

Recently got myself a gaming laptop after selling my rig about 4 year ago!

So I'm looking for some games to buy, I like company of heroes 2, BF4, c&c, cod etc.

Been looking at he'll let loose for £11.50 but think it might be too in-depth for me as time is somewhat limited and I like to be able to drop in drop out kinda thing.

Also I have a ps4 Pro, and absolutely loved the newest God of war, is there anything on PC similar? Also and other FPS other than battlefield and cod worth playing thats not a simulation type of game

Any other suggestions welcome!

NOTE: I have just purchased AC odyssey, rise of the TR, TR shadow fall and AoE empires 2

Soldato
We might
be similar game wise my current game roster:

Anno 1880, Division 2, Gears Tactics, Assassins Creed Odyssey.

Prior to that i completed Xcom2
(all dlc), battletech (all dlc), Warhammer 1&2 (all dlc) Jedi: Fallen Order and Two Point Hospital.

Endless Legend is also worth a look.

i use game subscriptions where i can to keep costs down.

The latest COD is supposed to be good but i am keeping away from Twitch shooters for now. I did try Escape From Tarkov but really, the game is not polished enough for me to really have fun playing it.

Soldato
OP
I have the Xbox game pass also, so halo and gears are currently downloading.

I was looking at the starwars games, battlefront 2 might be worth a shot.

I think I have a anno game, not sure which tho.
I've downloaded division demo to give it a go, not really a fan of the ghost recon stuff, giving orders and what not, I like to run in all guns blazing lol

Soldato
OP
I tried apex on ps4 before and didn't really like it

I think I'm going to try star wars battlefront 2 and jedi jallen order and bfV, anything else to look at?

Back
Top Bottom