*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
PCI4 is not all that from what I've seen.

At the moment it won't do much for most, since graphics cards simply don't use all the available bandwidth. I'm just guessing that the 4080ti may have got to the point of actually needing it, which for anyone without an x570 board, means a new board.

Associate
would a ryzen 9 3900x at a standard 3.80 GHz be ok ? and replace the 2080 super with the best 3080 ti or whatever ? i have 16 gigs of ram, but could up it to 32 gigs, as i think more games will start to need more shortly, thanks for any help !! i just got a whole new upgrade before the lockdown and i hope i wouldnt have to change again, cheers.

Associate
would a ryzen 9 3900x at a standard 3.80 GHz be ok ? and replace the 2080 super with the best 3080 ti or whatever ? i have 16 gigs of ram, but could up it to 32 gigs, as i think more games will start to need more shortly, thanks for any help !! i just got a whole new upgrade before the lockdown and i hope i wouldnt have to change again, cheers.

Ur fine cpu is fine, gpu is fine and 16gig will be fine only reason to change will be ray tracing depending on how much faster it is on the next cards, memory wise the gfx card memory is far more important depending on what sort of texture resolution they use

Soldato
At the moment it won't do much for most, since graphics cards simply don't use all the available bandwidth. I'm just guessing that the 4080ti may have got to the point of actually needing it, which for anyone without an x570 board, means a new board.
shhhhh, don't use the b-word. If you say it out loud three times in a mirror EastCoast appears...... :eek::p

Soldato
New screens with RTX ON!

EbtlUxTUYAAktX9

EbtmmGBUcAAgM5w

EbtmmIbUMAAlp7Q

EbtmmKXUYAA3K5a

Soldato
I’ve yet to see a AAA game where you can’t turn them off or tone them down. Same goes for motion blur and film grain effect for me.

Agreed, although I've come across one or 2 games in my time where the options are either not there or under 'effects' with very little control over which to reduce or turn off.

CDPR no doubt know some people don't want this so I too would be surprised if they didn't have the options.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I hope we can turn off lens flare and chromatic aberration, both are an absolute eye sore.
There are so many settings these days in games that take up performance and imo make the game looks worse, yet people love to have them on because you know, must run it maxed out :p

I turn of a good 4-5 settings in every game and the game looks better and I get a bunch of extra fps. Also save money as I would have needed a 1 higher tier GPU for that fps had I kept the eyesore settings on.

Back
Top Bottom