Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Soldato
The average age of a Twitch viewer is 21 years old. Not kids.

Yeah this is Twitch not Youtube ;)

You are meant to be 13yrs to have a Twitch account and they recommend 15+ themselves. I gave my 8yr old access to my twitch account to watch something and he didnt like it the stuff we were watching so preferred Youtube. Had to stop them a few times due to the language which gets through even with the language filter on.

Seems to be a lot more swearing on Twitch streams than on Youtube videos. Or maybe its easier for me to police on Youtube.

Last edited:
Soldato
Whatever it is it's nothing compared to what is happening with Gab. The owner (and his family just for being associated with him) has effectively been banned from the real world economy for providing a platform of free speech under US law, rather than corporate T&C's like Twitter etc.

https://news.gab.com/2020/06/26/soc...d-my-business-and-my-family-for-building-gab/

It's like our countries are being run by corporations, government is nowhere to be seen in trying to stop it.

Gab was literally White Supremacist Twitter. Nobody should be mourning its departure.

Soldato
Those figures are slightly off. Each sub is a minimum of 5 dollars a month (tier 2 is $9.99 and tier 3 is $24.99), and streamers get half of this. So with 30k tier 1 subs that's at least $75,000 a month. Crazy money.

Minor clarification on this: streamers get an extra 10% of the gross for each Tier above the first. So they earn $2.50 for a T1, $6 for a T2 and $17.50 for a T3.

Soldato
This is what is making me think its more than something small.

However, i did just read that Ninja & Shroud turned down contracts with Facebook gaming so it does make you wonder if they were (and still are) intending to do their own streaming platform.

Ninja has reactivated his Twitch account, so almost certainly not.

Soldato
It was nice to have a streamer that wasn't an SJW feminist with dyed hair, actually promoting masculinity even if doing it tongue in cheek style. I used to enjoy watching him back in the PUBG days, not a COD fan though so haven't really watched him too much in a while. I hope there's nothing serious that stops him from carrying on with his career.

Soldato
it’s pretty embarrassing tbh.

The only embarrassing thing is people not realising it's all a complete act somewhat based around gamers in general. There's far far worse things doing well on twitch, youtube and other platforms. He sometimes can't even keep a straight face it's so ridiculous. 9-5 jobs for little money look so appealing in comparison right :D

Associate
As a fully fledged member of the champions club, im extremly sad the 2 time been banned. Hopefully its just part of the act, as I cant be done with half these ********** on twitch these days. Or wannabes.

BTW Thread stinks of jelousy. :D:D:D

Caporegime
OP
As a fully fledged member of the champions club, im extremly sad the 2 time been banned. Hopefully its just part of the act, as I cant be done with half these ********** on twitch these days. Or wannabes.

They just can't handle the violence of the two time

Soldato

Do you think that everyone who hates on the Kardashians is jealous too? I mean it's the same, idolizing a 'celeb'.

Back
Top Bottom