Jeffrey Epstein

Soldato
Do you think Jeffrey is definitely dead? He was so wealthy, if anyone could escape, it would be him.

I've just finished watching Filthy Rich on Netflix, it was interesting.

What about Prince Andrew, do you believe his statement?

Soldato
OP
The circumstances under which he died are pretty suspicious if you ask me. He never got a chance to dish the dirt on all the other people involved. He could have taken so many people down.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Mods I didn't create this one but I'm in muahahaha!

Watch the 60 minutes episode on Epstein. Prepare to wonder about this murder in plain sight.

The weapon of choice was apparently an orange bedsheets fastened into a noose used to hang himself from an impossible position. The ligatures around his neck don't match but do appear to match an electrical cord used inside his cell and seen in photographs.

If this wasn't the Clinton's, Dershowitz, a bumbling Prince, or one of I'm sure many more compromised, prominent or powerful figures, and was a messy suicide then I don't know how to comprehend his execution.

So many red flags.

The other theory, as a member of intelligence, he's on another private yacht with a new face and nice w/life.

Where's that father pushing ms maxwell?

Associate
A very powerful man who lives in a big white house knew him very well.

I'm pretty sure a lot of powerful men would be glad he's no longer about to cut a deal.

Soldato
Course he's dead, 2 suicides to the back of the head!

Not seen it but heard good things.

Anyone that visited that island/flew on his private jet was knee deep in underage shenanigans

Man of Honour
He was so wealthy, if anyone could escape, it would be him.

There is a balance with money and power - no amount of money in the world will save you if there are those out to get you who can wield the right kind of power.

I would be unsurprised to find out he was silenced - the kind of stuff going on doesn't tend to exist in isolation.

I just don't have enough information to know what to think when it comes to Prince Andrew.

Anyone that visited that island/flew on his private jet was knee deep in underage shenanigans

In my experience it isn't that black and white - some people very carefully curate the perception others have of them as much as they can because they like it (strokes their ego, etc.) when certain people look up to them, etc.

Soldato
You would think if he was so powerful and had such dirt on his "friends" he would have had a dead man's switch which would release said dirt on his untimely death

Soldato
Maxwell is the real catch, Epstein was the disposable idiot. Maxwell is Israeli intelligence I suspect, just like her father was. I wouldn't be surprised if Epstein was dead, it wouldn't surprise me if he was alive somewhere(Israel) either - it doesn't matter at this point.

I'm sure Epstein, with Maxwell of course, was an Israeli intelligence financed pedo honey trap used to control powerful people and royalty(in the case of Andrew)

Who has the power to keep Maxwell from being questioned by the FBI??

Soldato
OP
What's the Maxwell's net worth? Wikipedia says she's only with £10m Vs Epstein's £599m.

This is how he could escape..
Mess up the cell as it looked in the pictures.
Put a noose around his neck and then take medication to make himself unconscious.
Then the guards find him, call the an ambulance and someone from inside can intervene who then helps him escape.
The autopsy could be any John Doe who's hung themselves providing the face was covered.

Unlikely but not impossible.

Why kill yourself half way through a trial?

Caporegime
What's the Maxwell's net worth? Wikipedia says she's only with £10m Vs Epstein's £599m.

This is how he could escape..
Mess up the cell as it looked in the pictures.
Put a noose around his neck and then take medication to make himself unconscious.
Then the guards find him, call the an ambulance and someone from inside can intervene who then helps him escape.
The autopsy could be any John Doe who's hung themselves providing the face was covered.

Unlikely but not impossible.

Why kill yourself half way through a trial?

He didn't kill himself.

Permabanned
Do you think Jeffrey is definitely dead? He was so wealthy, if anyone could escape, it would be him.

I've just finished watching Filthy Rich on Netflix, it was interesting.

What about Prince Andrew, do you believe his statement?

Epstein's wikipedia page reads like a MCU villain lol.

Thank whatever he is dead. But he didn't kill himself.

Back
Top Bottom