Anarchy is a left wing concept

Permabanned
*** video removed, too much swearing ***

Let's all laugh at these hardcore 'leftists' who reject the idea of 'authority' and 'taxes.' :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
I could not do this work. Could you imagine dealing with idiots every day? It would be like physically living in GD.

e: Also, let's see if we'll get the full circle of usual suspects who will be frothing at this video. I think I can probably count 10 or so who will be in here.

Last edited:
Permabanned

Let's all laugh at these hardcore 'leftists' who reject the idea of 'authority' and 'taxes.' :)

When you think that all land is private prior to a childs birth, Then you say taxes and authority are ideas of left wingers?

Freedom must also then be a left wing idea? What if freedom though from taxes and authority etc pre dated political spectrums? Would that not make this thread seem pretty dumb. I mean some of you must be actual cops to think some of the steroid sideffects in those videos exhibited by police are funny.

The left and right wingers are just as daft as each other. Left wingers looting shops in the name of BLM and right wingers throwing statues into the the sea and throwing Nazi salutes in the name of Hitler. If they all catch covid, then they had it coming.

Soldato
Wow, that was a mad watch :p What did they think would happen :p

Not sure what this has to do with left or right wing politics though - these people are just morons, with an inflated ego produced by social media.

Soldato
All I see is people being obtuse to the police. Maybe less people would get their **** kicked in if they cooperated just a bit? Maybe?

These cops are on the edge all the time due to the number of guns floating about and the willingness to use them :p They are giving them excuses

Permabanned
Let's all laugh at these hardcore 'leftists' who reject the idea of 'authority' and 'taxes.' :)[/QUOTE]

I actually found some of that hard to watch tbh.
It’s clear these individuals have a strange ideology of who they are and how the law works.
The guy with his family and young kinds in the car shouting help help, look at the kids in the back. He is causing this scene. He is possibly causing trauma to them because he believes he has equal opinion to a law enforcement officer when he does not.

I didn’t see one instance where I thought the police went to far. I saw nothing racist or unjust. Just fools wasting valuable police time.

We need to get tough and shut this behaviour down.

Permabanned
OP
I could not do this work. Could you imagine dealing with idiots every day? It would be like physically living in GD.

e: Also, let's see if we'll get the full circle of usual suspects who will be frothing at this video. I think I can probably count 10 or so who will be in here.

I wish I could physically live in GD and cuddle you all :)

When you think that all land is private prior to a childs birth, Then you say taxes and authority are ideas of left wingers?

Freedom must also then be a left wing idea? What if freedom though from taxes and authority etc pre dated political spectrums? Would that not make this thread seem pretty dumb. I mean some of you must be actual cops to think some of the steroid sideffects in those videos exhibited by police are funny.

I was rather hydrated last night and making a snide joke based on another thread. At best the OP is satire, at worst it's usual Theo posting. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom