Dr. Disrespect permanently banned from Twitch

Soldato
Apparently the CAA (Creative Artists Agency) are involved which is why none of these independent leakers (Slasher, Keem etc) are willing to say anything out of fear of repercussions and a lack of hard evidence.

Permabanned
First they came for the Nazis, and I did not speak out because I was not a Nazi.

Then they didn't come for anyone else, because they weren't ******* Nazis.

It is a slippery slope, Once it is greased up and working it can be used against any sort of thing the people with money disagree with. What this means is they set what or who is acceptable. Goverments do not even go that far in the West.

Soldato
Imagine being this naive.

Have you ever looked at Gab?

I did, once. I wouldn't advise doing so unless you want to end up on a watchlist. It is utterly indefensible. No civilised society should pay host to that trash, we fought a World War to get rid of that sort of thinking.

Man of Honour
Man, I'm a bit gutted. Been watching and subbed to him on and off since the H1Z1 days. Totally get why he's marmite, but I just find him so entertaining.

Hope he comes back

Permabanned

I did, once. I wouldn't advise doing so unless you want to end up on a watchlist. It is utterly indefensible. No civilised society should pay host to that trash, we fought a World War to get rid of that sort of thinking.

Its the last refuge for the dregs of society. Total cess pit of conspiracy nutters and unpleasant scroats. :D

Caporegime
OP

I'm not defending Gab. I'm saying that it doesn't just stop at "Nazis". It will slowly but surely progress to the point where anyone they dislike for any reason will be silenced.

Soldato
I'm not defending Gab. I'm saying that it doesn't just stop at "Nazis". It will slowly but surely progress to the point where anyone they dislike for any reason will be silenced.

You are defending Gab, and the literal nazis that use the platform to openly talk about genocide and committing hate crimes.

We did shut down the nazi ideaology in WW2, and it did not 'progress to the point where anyone they dislike for any reason will be silenced'. Your assertion is not based in reality.

Back
Top Bottom