Crysis Remastered 2020

bol

bol

Associate
One of the best multiplayer games out there at the time, I'm definitely getting it if multiplayer is relaunched.
It only got better when crisis warhead launched and an official tdm mode was included.
Some class maps on that game, steelyard and outpost were my faves.

Soldato
If it's released for anything other than PC and PS5 and I won't be able to take it seriously. Farcry in 2004 was incredible graphics for the time as was Crysis in 2007. They were not released on consoles at that time for a reason, the reason being they wouldnt work or would but at 0-5fps :D

As above, I really can't see the remaster being groundbreaking like Farcry and Crysis 1

Caporegime
I played the original last week for a few hours.

1. It still looks amazing.
2. 4790K & 5700 still cannot hold 120FPS on max settings.

It was hampered (long term) because it was reliant on single threaded performance and at the time Crytek thought the future would still be ever faster single core CPUs.

Now lots of people use 8, 12 and 16 core CPUs.

Associate
Can't see it being as demanding as the original was back in the day due to it being on PS4/Xbox one too, hampered as usual.
I will most likely still get it if the suit is not dumbed down like it was in crysis 2/3.

Soldato
If it's released for anything other than PC and PS5 and I won't be able to take it seriously. Farcry in 2004 was incredible graphics for the time as was Crysis in 2007. They were not released on consoles at that time for a reason, the reason being they wouldnt work or would but at 0-5fps :D

As above, I really can't see the remaster being groundbreaking like Farcry and Crysis 1
Crysis came out on Xbox 360 and was quite good.

Yes it was ahead of its time but was also poorly made. Iirc at launch at least it was only single threaded for instance and made no use of my dual core processor

Back
Top Bottom