Jeffrey Epstein

Caporegime
Yes he's dead...

Andrew's claims seem very dodgy.

If you want a conspiracy theory then there is a former law enforcement officer currently hiding in Russia who had his house raided by the FBI and computers confiscated after exposing corrupt police officers.... he was also friends with another LEO who was tasked with investigating Epstein, he has copies of the various files accumulated as part of that investigation. The conspiracy is that they've got a bit more info/evidence on Andrew than we currently know about and that this might also have motivated the raid.

Associate
Maxwell is the real catch, Epstein was the disposable idiot. Maxwell is Israeli intelligence I suspect, just like her father was. I wouldn't be surprised if Epstein was dead, it wouldn't surprise me if he was alive somewhere(Israel) either - it doesn't matter at this point.

I'm sure Epstein, with Maxwell of course, was an Israeli intelligence financed pedo honey trap used to control powerful people and royalty(in the case of Andrew)

Who has the power to keep Maxwell from being questioned by the FBI??

Interesting conspiracy theory you've got running there. But isn't it more likely he got so rich by blackmailing the mega-rich with dirt he had on them?

Soldato
The investigation would expose a massive ring of powerful people, dragging people like Trump in with it. For Andrew, he's absolutely guilty of more than one count, so it's little wonder he was sweating about it (if he could, of course...). Why she won't stand trial is because they won't want any of this to be dragged back up, exposing the corruption that went on in both the justice system and police force. Shameful to be honest, although people like Weinstein and Spacey being found out are only the start.

Did he commit, escape or get taken out? It's a bit like the death of Hitler I guess.

Soldato
Interesting conspiracy theory you've got running there. But isn't it more likely he got so rich by blackmailing the mega-rich with dirt he had on them?

That, again I think, coincidental, the main thing you use this for is control! Epstein started out as a substitute teacher, then he met the wealthy CEO/chancellor of the college he substituted in and all of a sudden he was a made man. He was gifted his New York house, the one Andrew visited when he went to NY, which is worth over $50M - that was nice of them.

Again the money was a side line used to buy more girls/influence/stuff/islands etc - the main point is people would do anything, including gift money/houses/vote a certain way/do anything you asked/etc, to keep a secret like that from being made public.

Soldato
Do you think Epstein may have been blackmailing people? The police recovered lots of photos from his apartment.

I think his entire career was built upon exploiting something. That is what he was good at. Even when he was found out for false qualifications, he likely expected that he could be caught but knew he would get it away with it for a while. Eventually, he began to exploit the people he was molesting, with the room in his New York house containing a massive amount of stuff for blackmailing young women.

Soldato
I care so please don't talk for me.
Because he's dead people have now got away with it.

I'm not and meh, who says he was going to talk anyway? He could have cut a deal? Got off in a comfortable prison for a while and set free?

Why kill himself? Not that I care the guy was a **** oh of course conspiracy blah blah they let Andrew in to strangle him. Aliens did it, the queen did it.

Caporegime
I'm not and meh, who says he was going to talk anyway? He could have cut a deal? Got off in a comfortable prison for a while and set free?

Why kill himself? Not that I care the guy was a **** oh of course conspiracy blah blah they let Andrew in to strangle him. Aliens did it, the queen did it.
'They' were clearly worried he'd spill the beans on famous and influential people to get a reduced sentence. That's why he was silenced.

Caporegime
Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell arrested by FBI https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53268218

NewAntiqueAzurevasesponge-size_restricted.gif

About time...

Back
Top Bottom