Call of Duty: Warzone

Soldato
I'm dreading the Grau nerf, I love it :D If the nerf is pretty severe then I'll probably move back to the M4. Not used the MP5 much at all, my go to is Grau and HDR. Looking forward to the 50 cal sniper, hopefully it sounds good too. It used to sound amazing Bad Company 2!

Soldato
If its on a default i'd say no, but my sons maybe have messed with it though, will check

You can manually check for Updates by going to Game > Pressing start on the game and selecting 'Manage Game and add-ons'

If you want to check if it's updated in the same area instead of the manage select File Info, On the bottom line it'll say UpdateDate with when it last updated.

Caporegime
Snipers in the Gulag now, IW must be trolling. Had a Dragunov and just ended up running about and hit my opponent with it instead.

Still getting shredded by Gold and Damascus Graus/MP5s but the matchmaking seems a little less sweaty.

Soldato
Need some new people to play with, no one I know really plays warzone so I end up always playing with randomers. Over 250 games now and no wins. :(

Back
Top Bottom