Steam Summer Sale 2020

Caporegime
Random question, does any one getting more attempts than you'd like at someone trying to access your account.

I seem to get about one a month of 'Your Steam account: Access from new computer' emails in my Hotmail. Have changed my password on numerous occasions (not via the link in the email).

Soldato
Bought Firewatch, Divinity Original Sin 2 and Risk of Rain 2 today. Thinking I should probably get Outer Wilds also...

Firewatch was pretty refreshing. 3.5 hours and finished. It didn't need to be any longer.
Recommended if you haven't played already and don't mind a walking sim.

Soldato
Bought Firewatch, Divinity Original Sin 2 and Risk of Rain 2 today. Thinking I should probably get Outer Wilds also...

Firewatch was pretty refreshing. 3.5 hours and finished. It didn't need to be any longer.
Recommended if you haven't played already and don't mind a walking sim.

Yeah completely agree, I thought Firewatch was fantastic and as you say exactly the right length. Tempted with Outer Wilds as well.

Soldato
Random question, does any one getting more attempts than you'd like at someone trying to access your account.

I seem to get about one a month of 'Your Steam account: Access from new computer' emails in my Hotmail. Have changed my password on numerous occasions (not via the link in the email).

I get that, sometimes it goes quiet, sometimes it's a lot more than one a month, again changed my password multiple times and no evidence of actual entry/'hacking' by anyone either in Steam or my email account, so I just ignore it now...

Did have a look a bit ago and found comments from a few people 'suffering' the same but never any answer/fix...

Man of Honour
Just got "We Happy Few".. Been on my wishlist for a while. May even get around to playing at some point. It's a shame other game producers are now having their own game launchers. Steam is a great platform and i'm starting to forget where all my games are.

Back
Top Bottom