Spec me: A decent budget flash

Soldato
As title, something that'll work with my Panny G80 and isn't too expensive so around (or below :D) the £50 mark if that's at all possible as I have no idea about flashes

Soldato
Godox TT350o

I have two of them, one as a master and the other a slave. £69 on Amazon

What is it for?

Fellow G80 user here.

Seconded. Excellent piece of kit. Get a couple of sets of high-quality rechargeable batteries for it if you plan a full day of flash shooting.

I found one of the two-sided white/mirrored slip-on reflector/diffusers was vital for putting the light where I wanted it for indoor use.

Soldato
The specs mention that it doesn't support TTL so that'll mean you'd need to manually put in settings. I'd recommend you stretch your budget to the Godox.

Seconded again. The Godox is worth the extra money and TTL support makes it super easy to use with the G80 which was very important for me as I knew nothing about flash use before needing one to take some indoor photos for marketing my business.

Soldato
OP
The specs mention that it doesn't support TTL so that'll mean you'd need to manually put in settings. I'd recommend you stretch your budget to the Godox.

Thanks I didn't spot that lack of TTL, seems pretty unanimous for the Godox so I'll hang off until prime day in 2 weeks to see if it goes cheaper

Back
Top Bottom