Minecraft 1.15.2 Vanilla Server now up and running!!

Soldato
OP
I'll be looking to update the server to 1.16.1 as soon as GriefPrevention updates. Spigot already has a 1.16.1 build, as does CoreProtect. As soon as GriefPrevention updates, so will the server :) (There may be a delay updating DynMap, but that's not super critical!)

Cheers - Ham :)

Soldato
OP
Apologies for the delay - server now running Spigot 1.16.2 plugins are still CoreProtect, GriefPrevention, Dynmap and UltimateTimber! Voxelmap is available on Fabric - Optifine seems to been soon.

Edit: Some of the automatic farms will no longer work. The Iron Farm at spawn is a case in point. I'll have to look at new designs to get it back up and running. I'll spend the day today checking out the autofarms to see what does and doesn't work and will update the list accordingly!

Hop on and have fun - Ham

Last edited:
Associate
Java Edition is moving house
All accounts are being moved to Microsoft accounts, move it or lose it by the sound of it.

From the FAQs
How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account?

A: You will be informed on your profile page on Minecraft.net and in the Launcher that you are eligible for migration. Once you are notified that you are eligible, follow the steps provided in the instructions:

• 1) Click the announcement to migrate
  • 2) Sign-in if you have a pre-existing MSA or sign-up with a new MSA if you don’t already have one
  • 3) Set up your Xbox profile
  • 4) Confirm the migration to MSA
  • 5) Play the game using your MSA

Associate
Hi all, I know this is a vanilla thread but I am after some help with ATM6.

I have basically setup a server for me and my daughter to use during lockdown, it is running 1.1.8 (ATM6). We both have installed the same version client via twitch but we keep getting a error when trying to connect "FML" "failed to synchronize registry data from server" which I think is a mod mismatch error?

I wondered if someone else could try and connect to see if its just something I am doing wrong?

The server address is 51.38.86.36:27080

Whitelist is off for now while I test this....

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom