Crysis Remastered 2020

Soldato
Nintendo Switch. That's a nope from me.

Vanilla Crysis with upgraded textures looks way better!

lol at the comments

i`ll pay no more than 10 bucks for this lazy work

If this one is real and not an elaborated fake, it looks pretty disappointing :(

Imagine how disappointed people would be if this was a PS5 launch game!!

Soldato
OP
The leak was a horrible low video quality at 720p I wouldn't even take much from this leak tbh
Wait for the official full resolution trailer to drop before making your mind up.

Soldato
OP
Actually the leaked trailer has 1080p 60 as an option.

Sorry I can upload a video to youtube right now with a res of 1080p 60fps and have the bitrate still so low it will look very bad but still be 1080p.

I mean look at the state of this video and you saying 1080p looks like this when you play natively on the PC?

8386959983c7f3d866e9bbff1883dfcb1ee2be066286748c98dc3c93824a1541019fb8e8.jpg

Caporegime
Sorry I can upload a video to youtube right now with a res of 1080p 60fps and have the bitrate still so low it will look very bad but still be 1080p.

I mean look at the state of this video and you saying 1080p looks like this when you play natively on the PC?

8386959983c7f3d866e9bbff1883dfcb1ee2be066286748c98dc3c93824a1541019fb8e8.jpg

It probably would considering i have a 4k monitor. But the fact they're delaying release speaks to the visuals as well, it got a "meh" reaction at best. It just looks a bit more colourful, nothing more.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
They can’t fix that in a couple of weeks. Lol. What a joke. I guess what I was expecting would be from a remake and not a remaster, but even as a remaster this looks ****.

Soldato
Isnt a remaster supposed to be exactly the same game as before, just improved graphics and sound? Thinking c&c remaster - they improved graphics and sound but left the flaws like turd ai (for a reason)

Why couldnt they have just added 4k textures and improved object detail. Id have been happy with that. Instead it looks like they have removed detail but made it more ‘hdr’ to impress people playing old consoles. Terrible effort

Caporegime
Good Grief let's wait for the game to be released before ridiculing CryTek.
The game was always going to be an updated version of the original, not a remake, it's remastered.
I think that is a good thing, the original game rescinded is what I'm looking for, often when people revive old classics they end up taking out the original character of the game.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
The game was always going to be an updated version of the original, not a remake, it's remastered.
I think that is a good thing, the original game rescinded is what I'm looking for, often when people revive old classics they end up taking out the original character of the game.
We are only going of those pictures, which look ****. A remasters is meant to be an upgrade, not downgrade. Let’s wait and see the released product. I hope it ends up looking much better. I mean really it should be looking better than the mods.

Caporegime

The fact they've delayed the release says a lot, had the trailer released on time and not been leaked odds are it still would have been delayed due to negative reaction to it.

Caporegime
If they think the textures need replacing because the originals are not high resolution enough that's actually a surprisingly easy thing to do as long as have the higher resolution textures ready, creating a new texture pack for the existing assets is much more difficult and time consuming, if they have the new textures at hand it will take a couple of weeks, if not you're looking at months.

Soldato
Remastered has PBR, so textures were definitely changed.

Honestly I think it's going to be a good remaster, but there's 2 problems: 1) It's Crysis, people wanted something insane not just good; 2) the marketing has been abysmal, they just failed to hype up & engage with the community.

Crytek management has always been ****, but they ran out of luck. The spirit of old Crytek now lives on at CIG/RSI.

Caporegime
Remastered has PBR, so textures were definitely changed.

Honestly I think it's going to be a good remaster, but there's 2 problems: 1) It's Crysis, people wanted something insane not just good; 2) the marketing has been abysmal, they just failed to hype up & engage with the community.

Crytek management has always been ****, but they ran out of luck. The spirit of old Crytek now lives on at CIG/RSI.

The real CryTek are now making Star Citizen and Squadron 42, yes

Back
Top Bottom