Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th - 2nd July 2020]

Soldato
Not sure how they could call that offside, it did however roll off his arm while he was falling but definitely harsh.

Took 3 and a half minutes to get to that decision but they said by scoring 30 seconds after the ball went out last night it was too long to review lol!!

Soldato
His head and shoulders are offside and the first shot hits him, I was laughing that it would be given offside the minute I saw the replay the way VAR has been used so far with absolutely no common sense it was nailed on to be chalked off.
The cross hit him while he was still onside

Caporegime

The striker had two shots, the first shot hit the offside player in the back and rebounded and the second went in the back of the net. I'm not saying I agree with the decision just that it was consistent the way VAR operates within strict rules.

Soldato

Yes he was but it did roll down his arm, wasn't disallowed for that though, when Soucek put the ball in it didn't touch Antonio so not sure how they could give him offside unless they said he was blocking the GKs view (which not sure he can do anything whilst laid on the floor)

Soldato
Really surprised they didn't find something to disallow that one tbh.

Kepa really is an overrated keepers, hasn't looked commanding for quite sometime.

Caporegime
I just had a look at it all again think I was wrong and they've given interference. I thought the striker had two shots but it didn't look like he made any contact with the first swing of his foot.

Back
Top Bottom