**WD BLACK M.2 SSD PAY WEEK DEALS- LIMITED STOCK**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
This would take a lot of work so we need to find a quiet time to do it. I will add it to the list and hopefully sort it at some point. I wish this was an easy fix.

Soldato
This would take a lot of work so we need to find a quiet time to do it. I will add it to the list and hopefully sort it at some point. I wish this was an easy fix.

Up to 500GB
1TB
2TB+

Would be brill, make browsing so much easier :D

Edit: Oh and a 'Gen4' category be sweet too ;)

Last edited:
Associate
Ive noticed that you have a discount off the WD black drives again.. They do look interesting - im looking at the SN750 1TB. I do prefer the look of the heatsink version, but seems a lot extra for an heatsink - I wonder why it has a lower discount than the non-heatsink version?

I wonder.. do I even need a heatsink? seeing as my MB has them - X570 ultra. Should I just use that? I guess you leave the sticker on and put them directly onto the drive?

hmmm...

many thanks,

Associate
Ive noticed that you have a discount off the WD black drives again.. They do look interesting - im looking at the SN750 1TB. I do prefer the look of the heatsink version, but seems a lot extra for an heatsink - I wonder why it has a lower discount than the non-heatsink version?

I wonder.. do I even need a heatsink? seeing as my MB has them - X570 ultra. Should I just use that? I guess you leave the sticker on and put them directly onto the drive?

hmmm...

many thanks,

Save the cash and get the non heat sink version just use the mobo one. :D

Back
Top Bottom