Steam Summer Sale 2020

Soldato
Picked up Trine 4, what an absolute gem of a game! A lot of fun for the price.

Bought Firewatch, Divinity Original Sin 2 and Risk of Rain 2 today. Thinking I should probably get Outer Wilds also...

Firewatch was pretty refreshing. 3.5 hours and finished. It didn't need to be any longer.
Recommended if you haven't played already and don't mind a walking sim.

I also picked up Firewatch and Risk of Rain. Only launched both to make sure they supported ultrawide but not played.

Outer Wilds is a brilliant game, strongly suggest.

Associate
I haven't bought anything :( Just started playing Elite Dangerous and already have Destiny 2 waiting in the wings to be played (I'm a bit behind the times).

Soldato
Bought DCS.....Pretty much all of it.....Well thats how my credit card sees it anyhow..

Now I can really pretend to be a "Top Gun" pilot

Associate
Bought DCS.....Pretty much all of it.....Well thats how my credit card sees it anyhow..

Now I can really pretend to be a "Top Gun" pilot
Seriously tempted by the Tomcat but I have not really even made a dent on flying the F18 and the Viper. Tried it on the free weekend and quite liked the co-pilot addition - plus of course Top Gun!

Soldato
Seriously tempted by the Tomcat but I have not really even made a dent on flying the F18 and the Viper. Tried it on the free weekend and quite liked the co-pilot addition - plus of course Top Gun!

Been learning in the F-15c Flaming Cliffs. The Tomcat feels a little old after that.(still bought it though....Nostalgia)
My landings are getting better.....Well I end up in less fireballs
I now have

DCS: AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL
DCS: F-14 Tomcat
DCS: F-16C Viper
DCS: F/A-18C Hornet
DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3
DCS: JF-17 Thunder
DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map
DCS: Normandy 1944 Map
DCS: Persian Gulf Map
DCS: Spitfire LF Mk. IX
DCS: Supercarrier
DCS: The Channel Map
F-15C Aggressors BFM Campaign
F-15C The Georgian War Сampaign
F/A-18C Aggressors BFM Campaign
Su-33 for DCS World

And nothing but dust to eat
Especially after buying A Virpil Constellation alpha, CM2 Throttle and two Monstertech mounts...Rift may be getting replaced and then there's new GPU's on the Horizon..........

Associate
Been learning in the F-15c Flaming Cliffs. The Tomcat feels a little old after that.(still bought it though....Nostalgia)
My landings are getting better.....Well I end up in less fireballs
I now have

DCS: AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL
DCS: F-14 Tomcat
DCS: F-16C Viper
DCS: F/A-18C Hornet
DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3
DCS: JF-17 Thunder
DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map
DCS: Normandy 1944 Map
DCS: Persian Gulf Map
DCS: Spitfire LF Mk. IX
DCS: Supercarrier
DCS: The Channel Map
F-15C Aggressors BFM Campaign
F-15C The Georgian War Сampaign
F/A-18C Aggressors BFM Campaign
Su-33 for DCS World

And nothing but dust to eat
Especially after buying A Virpil Constellation alpha, CM2 Throttle and two Monstertech mounts...Rift may be getting replaced and then there's new GPU's on the Horizon..........
Thats quite the collection - FYI the Su-33 comes with FC3 so you can get yourself a fiver back there

Caporegime
Can't decide on BL 3 or civ vi.

Leaning to civ vi

Anyone know of If absolutely need any of the civ vi addons? I see read gathering storm is basically a requirement to enjoy the game!

Man of Honour
Can't decide on BL 3 or civ vi.

Leaning to civ vi

Anyone know of If absolutely need any of the civ vi addons? I see read gathering storm is basically a requirement to enjoy the game!

I'd personally recommend all the addons, they make quite the difference, though I enjoyed the game without them anyway, so I may be biased, but they certainly contain some good changes

Soldato
Thats quite the collection - FYI the Su-33 comes with FC3 so you can get yourself a fiver back there

I think its just been separated from FC3 for whatever reason. I've not directly bought it. Poss separated when transferring licence from steam to standalone.

Voiceattack is also a good addition for DCS. At least for some basic keypresses

Associate
I think its just been separated from FC3 for whatever reason. I've not directly bought it. Poss separated when transferring licence from steam to standalone.

Voiceattack is also a good addition for DCS. At least for some basic keypresses
If youve got some cash left over get Vaicom Pro its an add-on to Voiceattack. Its a game changer for ATC comms/ wing commands/ AWACS etc. All the voice commands are setup and ready to go

Soldato
If youve got some cash left over get Vaicom Pro its an add-on to Voiceattack. Its a game changer for ATC comms/ wing commands/ AWACS etc. All the voice commands are setup and ready to go

I've seen that mentioned a few times. I'll take a look thanks

EDIT: At that price its worth a punt..Bought

Back
Top Bottom