Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th - 2nd July 2020]

Associate
The problem in this case isn't VAR but the letter of the law.

In fairness I think VAR and the increased attention paid to every decision now has highlighted that yea. I hope this is just a case of teething issues though, whether it's the letter of law or interpretation w.e

Never a dull moment though pandoras box is well and truly open

Soldato
In fairness I think VAR and the increased attention paid to every decision now has highlighted that yea. I hope this is just a case of teething issues though, whether it's the letter of law or interpretation w.e

Never a dull moment though pandoras box is well and truly open

Why is this a teething issue though? VAR worked tonight as it followed the laws of the game.

Don
OP
Your squad is in disarray, you've fallen out of the CL and you've just spent £1bn on a new stadium and it's closed for business. Could there be a less suitable manager to put things right than Mourinho?

Associate
Why is this a teething issue though? VAR worked tonight as it followed the laws of the game.

It’s not going away every other week there is another controversy about a players toe being offside or some really minute slight that means a decision shouldn’t stand.

The law was adhered to yes but I’d just like to see a bit of leeway applied, I know that cannot always be the case but I don’t see the premier league letting this rumble on.

But as you say some structure has to be followed.

Back
Top Bottom