Been a while since I've built a PC

Associate
Haven't kept up with PC parts over the past 3/4 years and I'm in need of a new rig. It's going to be used for gaming & coding once I'm done with uni, budgets £2000, if anyone can put together a decent build for me I'd highly appreciate it!

Last edited:
Soldato
This would be perfectly ample with lots of juice. Leaves you £500 spare if you wanted a new monitor or any peripherals. Or if you fancy chucking a nicer looking CPU cooler on maybe, but the stock Ryzen coolers are good enough otherwise.

Case is personal preference, so pick whatever you fancy long as it's Midi size or bigger. :)

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,491.89 (includes shipping: £0.00)

Associate
OP
This would be perfectly ample with lots of juice. Leaves you £500 spare if you wanted a new monitor or any peripherals. Or if you fancy chucking a nicer looking CPU cooler on maybe, but the stock Ryzen coolers are good enough otherwise.

Case is personal preference, so pick whatever you fancy long as it's Midi size or bigger. :)

Total: £1,491.89 (includes shipping: £0.00)
Thanks a lot dude!

Caporegime
Total: £1,356.04 (includes shipping: £11.10)

You could always add more ram if required but for some general productivity and gaming, 16GB is a good starting point. As said above, the case is a personal choice. I would look at something starting at least around the £50 and above price point.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom