*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Errr we are in the middle of a pandemic? :p

The pandemic has thrown a spanner in the works for most industries. The gaming one especially. Most of these studios typically work together in offices, so changing to the opposite of working at home, yeah, big problem :)

I agree it's been quiet. But we're also in uncharted waters. :)

And yet... a sparse release calendar isn't an industry-wide issue. It's a Switch issue.

Could be that there's a big announcement incoming. But it just seems odd that there isn't even anything rumoured aside from the Mario remakes.

Last edited:
Soldato
We just had the pope on expansion, Paper Mario is next on the list, Zelda and Metroid potentially at the end of the year?

Not sure about anything else though!

Soldato
Just started playing Xenoblade Chronicles Definite Edition, wow, they have done an amazing job, it looks leagues above the wii/3ds version, the character models are so so much better. If you haven't played this before i highly recommend it, excellent story and brilliant in depth combat. I soooo want a remaster of Chronicles X now !!

Soldato
Just started playing Xenoblade Chronicles Definite Edition, wow, they have done an amazing job, it looks leagues above the wii/3ds version, the character models are so so much better. If you haven't played this before i highly recommend it, excellent story and brilliant in depth combat. I soooo want a remaster of Chronicles X now !!

I will definitely be picking it up at some point as I've never played it. Good to hear it's great. I think we may see X at some point if this sells well.

Soldato
About 7 hours into my first Witcher game.
Got it in Switch and also a version on PC (thanks to my Mrs linking her Xbox account)

The Switch version really isn't that bad at all. I've turned AA off and it runs just fine for me, really enjoying it. Played 95 percent on Switch and only 5 on PC.

Cut scenes leave a bit to be desired but actual gameplay seems to stay around 30.

Soldato
Just curious as I've played it for about a week now - When going to my profile it shows I "Started playing 7 days ago" - But it won't show time played like it does for other games. Any ideas why?

Man of Honour
What's the deal with joycon drift? Do Nintendo repair these out of warranty? Or is there an easy fix I can do?

You can buy replacement sticks for a few quid that are ready to install.

Don’t bother with the contact cleaner spray that some people suggest, just fix it permanently.

Caporegime
Sent my joycon in on 23rd June, got an email on Tuesday (30th June) to say its to be inspected shortly, I imagine at least another week before they send the repaired unit/replacement out.

Soldato
Bought the Borderlands collection yesterday as not put more than a few hours into one previously. I'm finding aiming really hard on my Switch Lite! Just running backwards in circles trying to deal with all the Skags. Probably shouldn't have played a sniper!

Soldato
Bought the Borderlands collection yesterday as not put more than a few hours into one previously. I'm finding aiming really hard on my Switch Lite! Just running backwards in circles trying to deal with all the Skags. Probably shouldn't have played a sniper!

Have you turned gyro aiming on? I don't know if it's on by default but it improves handheld play massively. Pretty sure this title supports it?

Soldato
So who’s been playing Duke Nukem?

Epic game, so much cheese, love it! What’s disturbing is that having not played the game for over a decade, I still remember where all the mobs and secrets are...

Back
Top Bottom