Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th - 2nd July 2020]

Soldato
It does seem that there is no limit to the toxicity that Mourinho can bring to a club. I know Spurs were over achieving under Poch and reaching the CL Final flattered them a little but I didn't expect them to be this poor. They were crap against United in the first game back and lucky to be gifted a goal. On the principle that they have no money to buy players you do wonder how long Mourinho will last.

Associate
Man city with something to prove it seems, bit late in terms of the season, but well played I guess. :D

Liverpool don't seem very motivated tonight.... I wonder why...

Don
OP
You don’t get out of it that easily, you got hammered by one of the worst teams in the league, we haven’t lost to Watford or any team below them at all this season, so why pick out a Brighton loss just after the restart.
I didn't. I picked out the fact that you're in a battle with Burnley for a back door Europa League spot :p

Don
OP
In all seriousness, all this talk of the players being hungover is nonsense. If City are on it, which they were today, you need to be 100% focussed and disciplined in midfield and at the back and we were anything but that.
Somebody's as drunk as Robertson :p

Caporegime
If that handball had been a defender in the box they'd be saying accidental/natural position. The ball hardly even changed course anyway.

Back
Top Bottom