Poll: Austrian Grand Prix 2020, Spielberg - Race 1/?

Rate the 2020 Austrian Grand Prix (1) out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What has Hamilton's residence and spending got to do with his skin colour or the colour of his car? Why do you think that he's a hypocrite?
How about stop wasting money on rubbish and put it towards helping black communities.

If you must live in a tax haven, how about at least giving the tax you save to the same causes.

Rich sports men crack me up, Rashford possibly being an exception.

Personally I don't care what they do with their money but I'm sick of them all virtue signaling.

OMG I've just seen a picture of the back of his crash helmet, is he mad!

Last edited:
Soldato
We are back!!! Feels like last season was forever and a day ago and looking forward to seeing these cars on track. The new black Mercedes looks menacing and I hope it stays for more than just this season now my favourite with the Alpha Tauri.

Williams looks nicer now it's ditched the aquafresh livery

Soldato
Can this thread just stick to F1 and not get dragged down the same route lots of other threads have been recently.

Drivers are individuals and also have their own opinions that may not align with your own. Who cares? We're super close to going racing again.

Soldato
I'm currently using a 'not so legal' stream and it's in crystal clear 1080p.

Kind of glad I didn't buy the usual F1 pass from Sky for the year as that's usually only 720p at best. Can't wait to have sky installed soon and get 4K races

Soldato
Anyone watching on SkyGo? The quality is dismal; 360p at best. I know it's not my connection, as I can stream 4k YT video absolutely fine.

I'm on NowTV, not sure if it's the same thing but have the ditched the HD channel to force you to buy the 'Boost' thing? I swear this used to just be HD.

Soldato
Mine's 720p on my phone using mobile data as soon as the advert is over using the app. Watching F1 while at the same time on live chat trying to cancel my package as the 18month deals are over next month.

Man of Honour
So strange to have the season start now. Strange to see them on inters too, the track looks pretty dry.

That merc is stunning. Looks mean. Haven’t noticed them using DAS currently. Going to run it though they’re saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom