**HGC OSMI 3.1 MINI-ITX CASE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER **

OcUK Staff
Available for preorder, we have the HGC Osmi 3.1 Aluminium M-ITX Case. Available in Black or White, these will be in stock in the next 10-14 days. Ideal for those who want something akin to the Xbox Series X but with PC hardware!

HGC Osmi 3.1 Aluminium Mini-ITX Case - Black @ £199.99 inc VAT

Compact Mini-ITX case, console-like design, perfect for the living room

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

HGC Osmi 3.1 Aluminium Mini-ITX Case - White @ £199.99 inc VAT

Compact Mini-ITX case, console-like design, perfect for the living room

Only £199.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
These are actually really old, in that they've been around for 5+ years. I remember when they doing a crowdfunder and then your primary competitor sold them for years. (They were a bit cheaper too)

Soldato
Nice looking case but how much.... from a personal perspective I'm just not seeing why it's that much (I know OCUK doesn't set the price but still)

Soldato
Even taking that into account it still seems overpriced, not saying it should be '£29.99', £150 maybe, but not just shy of £200.

It's been around since 2015. £199 is the highest price I've seen it. However, US sites have it at $199, so presumably the price has simply gone up over the past five years (by £84, IIRC).

Soldato
Even taking that into account it still seems overpriced, not saying it should be '£29.99', £150 maybe, but not just shy of £200.
Cooler Master have an ITX case in the works. Looks to be about the same size as the M1 from NCase (or a little bigger). It should come in at a more reasonable price when launched (pics and info on reddit).

Soldato
Cooler Master have an ITX case in the works. Looks to be about the same size as the M1 from NCase (or a little bigger). It should come in at a more reasonable price when launched (pics and info on reddit).
I'm not against paying good money on a case (although I focus more on cooling than anything these days, my office gets rather warm in summer) as it's not an area I'd be replacing often but at the same time I also look at 'is it worth the cost'....

Even if you ignore the likely cheaper price, I'd argue that the CM has an overall better layout as well, especially with it supporting 240mm rad up top.

Back
Top Bottom