Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
I only got the full game yesterday. Was playing warzone on and off for the past few weeks. Never been good at it.

Jumped into shipment 24/7 to unlock the Grau. Got 95 kills in my first game and had it unlocked. Yet I couldn't hit someone in warzone if they were standing 5 feet in front of me lol.

Soldato
I wonder how many people would sign up to a cod premium service for £10/£15 a month for Super low ping, high tick rate and zero hackers (maybe players monitored after signing something)
I’d pay for that.
I’ve played cod way more than used my tv for the past 3 months

Soldato
I wonder how many people would sign up to a cod premium service for £10/£15 a month for Super low ping, high tick rate and zero hackers (maybe players monitored after signing something)
I’d pay for that.

They already make thousands of pounds per minute but can't fix basic bugs or stop the hackers, no chance of this happening.

Soldato
These would be nothing in comparison to monthly subs which would pay specifically for anti cheat and high tick dedicated servers.
Sure a lot of people would pay £15/month too
Dont give them anymore ideas to rob people. You would pay it and still have the same issues.

Soldato
If I did, I would stop paying it.
The constant updates, game match changes, new weapons and other stuff are pretty good for a one off fee of £30

I bought the full game myself but haven't touched the battlepacks. Its a decent game with only paying for that, I don't feel the need to pay them anymore money

Associate
These would be nothing in comparison to monthly subs which would pay specifically for anti cheat and high tick dedicated servers.
Sure a lot of people would pay £15/month too

Why would I want to pay 15/month for a game that's free? (if ur talking warzone - if ur not, please ignore)

If there were really laggy servers and hitreg problems in warzone, the top players like Huskers and the likes would have the same issues as us noobs and they wouldnt be getting 25+ kills every other game.
It would just mean that the reason you lost the fight this time wasn't hitreg or lag and it must be hacks or just bullzhit :D

Permabanned
I’d pay for that.
Speaking purely for the PC side of things where we have to use the Blizzard launcher, it would make sense. How many people are still paying subs for WoW and people paying subs for WoW Classic. Bin off season passes and pay for the privilege of pure servers. Hell, I'd do a tenner a month for that.

Soldato
Why would I want to pay 15/month for a game that's free? (if ur talking warzone - if ur not, please ignore)

If there were really laggy servers and hitreg problems in warzone, the top players like Huskers and the likes would have the same issues as us noobs and they wouldnt be getting 25+ kills every other game.
It would just mean that the reason you lost the fight this time wasn't hitreg or lag and it must be hacks or just bullzhit :D

Yeh, i meant the main multiplayer.
A paid Warzone would be great too and sure would cut down on cheater. Or just take away free Warzone, problem solved!

Back
Top Bottom